getting to know you!!

Options
2»

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,750 Member
    Options
    sooo, we all want to lose weight...great! But what do you do? Whats your name, your age, your job? How many kids? Married, single, getting married??

Who are you?

Im Jessica, married, I have three kids....all boys. almost 5, 3 and 10 months. Im a photographer and stay at home mom! I love the Lord and all the amazing things he has given me! I just recently (7 weeks ago) moved from central coast california to Texas!

Your turn!
    I'm Jill, and I'm 49, married (20 years this March), and have two kids (17-year-old girl and 14-year-old boy). I'm a freelance copy editor and a Beachbody coach. We live in Puyallup, Washington (Seattle-Tacoma area). We share our home with two Shelties (or Shetland-Americans, as we jokingly call them).

Nice to meet you all!
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Amber. I am 27 years old. I live in the great state of Texas, but I am originally from New York. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 7 years. We have a handsome son who will be 5 in Feb. I have worked in my different areas but for the last 4 years I have worked at a Retailgraphics company as a Graphic Artist and Sales Assistant.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    I'm Kathy, just turned 33 and live in Spokane, WA orginally from Northern CA. I've been married for 7 years and have 2 kids. My son will turn 5 the end of Jan and my daughter is 3 1/2. I work 4 days a week as a Business Processor for a Financial Planner...I like it fine but would rather spend more time with my kids.
    Nice to meet you all!
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Mamakat,

Where in Northern CA? I lived in Amador County for 7 years (that's... sort of Northern CA. :laugh: )

-Mande
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Mamakat,

Where in Northern CA? I lived in Amador County for 7 years (that's... sort of Northern CA. :laugh: )

-Mande
    I grew up in Sonoma County, in the country outside of Petaluma :-)