Dear annoying person!

Options
Moofey2
Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
Who or what annoyed you or made you really angry today?

LETS HEAR IT!!!!

Replies

• Davidgettinghealthy
    Options
    Dealing with just about everyone that exists outside my front door.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    My 2 year old just had a screaming temper tantrum because I threw the dryer lint in the trash. Really? Well since he's 2 I guess that doesn't count so I'll say I was quite annoyed by the lady in the grocery store this morning who was in the express line with about 60 items! Yeah, it's called express for a reason lady!
  • Moofey2
    Options

That makes for a pretty hard life...
  • Davidgettinghealthy
    Options

That makes for a pretty hard life...

Yes, yes it does. :cry:
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Customer with ZERO personality. None. Zip. NOT A SINGLE GRAM OF PERSONALITY. Except for being rude. That one she had down.

Get out. >.<
  • Moofey2
    Options
    My 2 year old just had a screaming temper tantrum because I threw the dryer lint in the trash. Really? Well since he's 2 I guess that doesn't count so I'll say I was quite annoyed by the lady in the grocery store this morning who was in the express line with about 60 items! Yeah, it's called express for a reason lady!

My friend and I were in the store getting some chips and this lady with her shopping cart nearly ran us over," we said excuse us" and she just shot us a snotty look. We went to customer service with our one bag of chips and she came up and tried to cut us with her cart piled full of stuff! I glared at her and put my foot down and moved up in the line. Needless to say my friend was a bit obnoxious and turned around to her as we were leaving and said "Boy someone needs to get laid!"
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    No one has really annoyed me today but I'm freakin' tempted to smash this phone that doesn't stop ringing
    phone-pranks-ideas1-300x300.jpg
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options

My friend and I were in the store getting some chips and this lady with her shopping cart nearly ran us over," we said excuse us" and she just shot us a snotty look. We went to customer service with our one bag of chips and she came up and tried to cut us with her cart piled full of stuff! I glared at her and put my foot down and moved up in the line. Needless to say my friend was a bit obnoxious and turned around to her as we were leaving and said "Boy someone needs to get laid!"

haha! Love it!
  • blu143
    blu143 Posts: 27
    Options
    This headache that won't go away.
  • NeonRainbow83
    NeonRainbow83 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Annoying 6 year old, cutting every picture out of the Argos catalogue for his 'Christmas list' - It's August. This is all.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    It's friday, payday, and we're going into a three day weekend. I have not one damned thing to complain about!
  • Moofey2
    Options
    It's friday, payday, and we're going into a three day weekend. I have not one damned thing to complain about!

LOL! Good point!!!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

srsly...cheers babycakes!
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options

lol :) have to agree with you...

plus, my ex actually gave me the money he promised me... woohoo!!!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I have to say I cant complain about anything. It is Friday, got paid yesterday and I have the next two weeks off to do whatever I wanna do! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Moofey2
    Options
    I think I will ask the same question on Monday!!!
  • IzzyBmydog
    IzzyBmydog Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    People who go out of their way to be rude and mean to others- just to make themselves feel better.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I was all set to say nobody..I'm having a great day.

THEN I saw Lisa71's avatar!!! So her!
  • Moofey2
    Options
    ...LITERALLY THIS JUST HAPPENED AND I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT IT!!!

To the random co-worker that walked into my cubical and let out a silent fart then walked out. I acted like I didn't notice because I did not want to seem like an a**hat but seriously! WTF DID YOU EAT?!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options

THEN I saw Lisa71's avatar!!! So her!

Nobody, I'm having a fantastic day.

What/who is a "steelers" anyway? Is it a kind of dog training mat?