Dear annoying person!

Options

Replies

• GeekyGoddess
    Options
    The road construction flagger who, instead of flagging traffic, was smoking a cigarette and drinking her coffee and waved me through so I could nearly get t-boned by a cement truck. Thanks lady. Hope you enjoy your cancer.
  • Moofey2
    Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    ...LITERALLY THIS JUST HAPPENED AND I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT IT!!!

To the random co-worker that walked into my cubical and let out a silent fart then walked out. I acted like I didn't notice because I did not want to seem like an a**hat but seriously! WTF DID YOU EAT?!

Oh, I think that very same person visited our restroom a little while ago. Oh well, that's the place to do it. But we really need to install an "All Clear" system, like they do for air raids.

Oh man its bad I work in an office with hundreds of...Older women who just don't care anymore. We have 30 women's bathroom stalls so when you walk in its like hearing a symphony and getting hit by a wall of a foul smelling combination of all sorts of rotten things... EWW!!
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Democrats
    Republicans
    Libertarians
    white people
    black people
    asian people
    hispanic people
    short people
    tall people
    women
    men
    transgendered
    straights
    gays
    lawyers
    christians
    muslims
    buddists
    atheists
    agnostics
    vegans
    carnivors
    stupid people
    smart people
    workaholics
    lazy people
    fat people
    skinny people
    athletic people

and especially that mother ****er who waits till his lane ends to merge for road construction. Thanks *kitten* you just ****ed it up for everybody who will follow your sorry *kitten*.

Boy... So what are you exactly? LOL!

equal opportunity hater...

I think you forgot "Lovers / Haters" . :grumble: :bigsmile:
  • Moofey2
    Options
    Democrats
    Republicans
    Libertarians
    white people
    black people
    asian people
    hispanic people
    short people
    tall people
    women
    men
    transgendered
    straights
    gays
    lawyers
    christians
    muslims
    buddists
    atheists
    agnostics
    vegans
    carnivors
    stupid people
    smart people
    workaholics
    lazy people
    fat people
    skinny people
    athletic people

and especially that mother ****er who waits till his lane ends to merge for road construction. Thanks *kitten* you just ****ed it up for everybody who will follow your sorry *kitten*.

Damn right.!
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Democrats
    Republicans
    Libertarians
    white people
    black people
    asian people
    hispanic people
    short people
    tall people
    women
    men
    transgendered
    straights
    gays
    lawyers
    christians
    muslims
    buddists
    atheists
    agnostics
    vegans
    carnivors
    stupid people
    smart people
    workaholics
    lazy people
    fat people
    skinny people
    athletic people

^^ this is so full of WIN . . . marry me? :flowerforyou:
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Strangely I haven't been that annoyed yet today.
    Although, I did have one call that was irritating. Had the gentleman shut up I could have helped him within one minute. Instead he had to mumble/talk for five minutes before I could finally get a word in.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    My mom being in a bad mood and taking it out on anyone who lives with her. Small annoyance.
  • blu143
    blu143 Posts: 27
    Options
    Democrats
    Republicans
    Libertarians
    white people
    black people
    asian people
    hispanic people
    short people
    tall people
    women
    men
    transgendered
    straights
    gays
    lawyers
    christians
    muslims
    buddists
    atheists
    agnostics
    vegans
    carnivors
    stupid people
    smart people
    workaholics
    lazy people
    fat people
    skinny people
    athletic people

Amen, Brother.
  • Moofey2
    Options
    Democrats
    Republicans
    Libertarians
    white people
    black people
    asian people
    hispanic people
    short people
    tall people
    women
    men
    transgendered
    straights
    gays
    lawyers
    christians
    muslims
    buddists
    atheists
    agnostics
    vegans
    carnivors
    stupid people
    smart people
    workaholics
    lazy people
    fat people
    skinny people
    athletic people

Amen, Brother.

VEGANS......
  • biscuitwelsh
    biscuitwelsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I live in a swing county in a swing state, my phone hasn't stopped ringing with political roboballers for a month
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    No complaints from me as of yet....
  • cobes24
    cobes24 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    A clearly stoned patient who DEMANDED narcs, then when I said no, told me to go F myself. Cool bro.
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I woke up in a bad mood and been looking for victims all day.

I stepped onto the bathroom scales this morning and the glass in the dial broke.
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    My 19 year old daughter. She's never home in the evenings or on weekends so anytime she wants to talk to me, she calls me at work. Sometimes it's a dozen times each day. Today she called me at my job to spend 10 minutes *****ing about her job!
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    It's friday, payday, and we're going into a three day weekend. I have not one damned thing to complain about!

this ^^^^ I'm hard to annoy!
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    My 2 year old just had a screaming temper tantrum because I threw the dryer lint in the trash. Really? Well since he's 2 I guess that doesn't count so I'll say I was quite annoyed by the lady in the grocery store this morning who was in the express line with about 60 items! Yeah, it's called express for a reason lady!

My friend and I were in the store getting some chips and this lady with her shopping cart nearly ran us over," we said excuse us" and she just shot us a snotty look. We went to customer service with our one bag of chips and she came up and tried to cut us with her cart piled full of stuff! I glared at her and put my foot down and moved up in the line. Needless to say my friend was a bit obnoxious and turned around to her as we were leaving and said "Boy someone needs to get laid!"

That is too freakin funny!! I would have probably wanted to say the same thing.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Paid off the second mtg today! So its a very good day! Except for the jerk at Well Fargo that was rude. (I told his boss on him, HA!)
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    It's friday, payday, and we're going into a three day weekend. I have not one damned thing to complain about!

:drinker: AMEN!!!:drinker:
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    People who go out of their way to be rude and mean to others- just to make themselves feel better.

Yes.
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    It's Friday and unfortunately for me it is NOT payday, and I am broke until next Friday. Looks like a super unexciting long holiday weekend of me sitting at home reading, watching TV and eating my feelings. I might slut it up and go out in the hopes that some nice person will buy me drinks, but that never happens. :sad: