How do you...

Options
2»

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Just say, Hey dude you stink! Take a shower at least once a year! :devil: J/K If there is no way to leave him little annonymous gifts I would just work out on the other side and hope someone else has a better approach to him.:wink:

How about holding your nose and yelling " PEE YEW!!" :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hey Boss, as I read this I gag thinking of it! I have ran from grocery stores and other places because I start to puke! I would rather smell dirty diapers than B.O. ! I do not know why I am like that, I have this unreal fear of mice too!!! I'm a wimp I admit!!! I would either post him a note and tell him that he is reeking the whole place up or not go there at all! There is NO way I could!! You may have to use your strength and show him a shower or the door!!! Good luck!!!!

OMG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Imagine a Mouse with BO!!! They'd have to call the paramedics :laugh:
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    You could just simply say "Hey man do you smell that? Something Reeks!" Act like you don't know its him. Then kind of turn towards him and whisper, "Someone here needs to shower bad." Then walk away to another area. I bet he will smell himself when you go away. Then he'll be like, "Man, I think its me." :tongue:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    OMG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Imagine a Mouse with BO!!! They'd have to call the paramedics :laugh:
    [/quote]

arewethereyet , you are just too funny!!!!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Pinbotchick has the right idea. Assume that it is cultural and simply talk to him He might be embarrased but if you treat him with kindness and respect you are really doing him a favor by helping him adjust and conform to our culture.

Best of luck there. I do not envy you this task.:sick:

DD
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Update Banks?
    Whatcha gonna do?
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Update Banks?
    Whatcha gonna do?

Dunno, he wasn't in there today, so I didn't really think about it. I guess, I'll suffer with it until I can't suffer any more, then I'll talk to him about it. Maybe I'll see if others have the same issue, there's a bunch of "regulars" that are in there all the time, so if we all feel the same way, I guess I'd feel a little more justified in doing it.