No more Late Night Snacking - September

Options

Replies

• katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Blimey, some of you are doing soooo well. Very big congratulations :flowerforyou:

I am doing well now that I have cheated and re started. It helps with the mindset sometimes to just start a fresh.

So, its Day 3 and its so far

Me 2
    LNS 0

I ran 24 miles this morning so can eat lots today as my body does need to re fuel but I am sticking with all healthy yummies. I am feeling a little snoozy:yawn: now.

Thanks Debs and everyone for the words of encouragement :bigsmile:
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,001 Member
    Options
    Don't ever worry about comparing yourself to others, kate....this game is TOTALLY a "win against yourself" style of challenge.

Me: 11
    LNS: 0

There's card-playing in my futures as relatives arrive this weekend....I expect I'll LNS, so I'm trying to "plan" for it and not make a complete *kitten* out of myself!
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Don't ever worry about comparing yourself to others, kate....this game is TOTALLY a "win against yourself" style of challenge.

LOL, Beeps--I thought we we competing! We're always neck in neck :tongue:
    Card playing sounds so fun!

Kate--24 miles!? You go girl!
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I want to do this next month! I want tonow but we go on vacation next week and I already missed 12 days. Can someone give me a shout when they start up next months?
  • reztib
    reztib Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I basically started eating responsibly and working out just before September. Looking at my history it stands like this as of yesterday.

Me: 10
    LNS: 1

No perfect but pretty close. The LNS snacking I did on junk food was with chips (a weakness of mine) and salsa but I did measure it out.
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I basically started eating responsibly and working out just before September. Looking at my history it stands like this as of yesterday.

Me: 10

No perfect but pretty close. The LNS snacking I did on junk food was with chips (a weakness of mine) and salsa but I did measure it out.

WELCOME, Reztib...FANTASTIC that you started eating responsibly...measuring your LNS is a new one for me (lol)...I am usually MINDLESS, therefore, the weight and terrible feeling that went with LNS was just NOT worth it! Keep up the grreat *no* LNS...just as long as your numbers on the LNS stay LOW...you are winning your battle!!! Thx for the post :)
  • debilang
    Options
    I want to do this next month! I want tonow but we go on vacation next week and I already missed 12 days. Can someone give me a shout when they start up next months?

WELCOME to the Forum, Judy! When October rolls around...just look for "No more Late Night Snacking - October ... you will find us!!! Keep the great awareness...and you can start NOW (even on vacation...wellll...maybe not LOL)... Take care, and ENJOY! Hope to see ya next month!! :flowerforyou: Deb
  • debilang
    Options
    So, its Day 3 and its so far

Me 2
    LNS 0

I ran 24 miles this morning so can eat lots today as my body does need to re fuel but I am sticking with all healthy yummies. I am feeling a little snoozy:yawn: now.

Thanks Debs and everyone for the words of encouragement :bigsmile:

OMG...Kate...you will do EXCELLENTLY on your Triathlon...24 miles...Whew...just short of a full blown marathon...YOU GOOOOOOO GIRL! Your body CERTAINLY needs the sustenance ...Just not late at night!! You are AWESOME!! Keep up the FANTASTIC work...Rootin' for you :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 11*

:laugh: Soo excite about everyone's progress and will to NOT LNS...I almost forgot to post my results!! Enjoying tea...and enjoying all the posts here...WTG All...Keep up the grrreat focus and *will* to focus (smile) :flowerforyou: Deb
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 2
    LNS - 1
  • capriqueen
    capriqueen Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Okay, Me-0 and LNS: 2, since I last posted. Watch those figures reverse now onward!!!!! Super determined!!
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 12
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    LNS: 3
    Me: 9

I am Ah-mazing :laugh: Seems like everyone is doing pretty well this month! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Holy smokes, TOM arrived, yesterday. I didn't even attempt using any willpower and it was f-ugly.

I'm hoping to *try* to get back some control, today, but no promises!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 2
    LNS - 2
    :grumble:
  • fatmama11
    fatmama11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i am in.... i am 25 pounds over weight coz i just cant stop eating after midnight...
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 12*

Hmmm...thought I missed a day reporting again...but...didn't realize that it is *after midnight* on the 14th. Have not LNS'd...sooo a good thing. Went over my daughter's to babysit after 8pm. Her dad brought some chinese take out...and I *love* chinese food...but didn't touch it. Feel happy about that. WTG everyone who is posting and being accountable :smile: :drinker: Deb
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 13

Even though I WANTED to eat last night, I didn't!

YAY to all of us!!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Still no willpower....but, at least last night was popcorn.

LNS: 2
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I need to do this! I am terrible at late night snacking!