No more Late Night Snacking - September

Options

Replies

• debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me: 13*
    LNS: 0

I wanted to eat cracker jacks today...but I stayed DISCIPLINED, and ate walnuts. Grrreat job everyone!
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Thanks lovely ladies for all your encouraging words after my 24 mile run. In a few days I need to run 28 which will be my longest ever, then I begin the taper before my 50km race in 3 weeks around the London Royal Parks.

Keep up the good work everyone :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • debilang
    Options
    Thanks lovely ladies for all your encouraging words after my 24 mile run. In a few days I need to run 28 which will be my longest ever, then I begin the taper before my 50km race in 3 weeks around the London Royal Parks.

Keep up the good work everyone :drinker: :bigsmile:

You are JUST AWESOME, Kate!!! :flowerforyou: How Wonderful!!!
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 14*

Had a WONDERFUL day with family and FOOD!!! and NO LNS...reporting again AFTER midnight but wanted to report :smile: :drinker:
  • karmakat50
    Options
    this is for me how do i join
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    My youngest daughter's 3rd birthday was yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to come on the boards, but I've been doing great!

Me: 15

Kate, I lived in London for 2 years--I can imagine that run through the Royal Parks will be beautiful!!!
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be a thread crasher but I have had this problem too. A solution for me has been to save all my calories for the evening. I have found through trial and error that I am not hungry in the morning so it is easier to save my calories and enjoy them in the evenings instead. I highly recommend this. Because it goes beyond a bad habit for me, it is when I am the most hungry and I have to listen to my body. When you eat your calories is not important, it is how much you actually eat is important.
  • karbar75
    karbar75 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to jump in on this now? This is my biggest challenge and I need some major willpower... maybe the accountability of posting it here will help!
  • wayaluna
    wayaluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Me: 15:laugh:
    LNS: 1:grumble:

Hey Good people! I'm back to reporting. I did really well while I was away. It looks like a lot of people have been successful on this thread this month so far.

Keep up the healthy living every body!! We do it one choice at a time! YEAH for all the efforts and all the results!!:happy:
  • wayaluna
    Options
    Is it too late to jump in on this now? This is my biggest challenge and I need some major willpower... maybe the accountability of posting it here will help!

It's never too late to begin! Welcome to No more LNS!! Keep coming back. It works!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,001 Member
    Options
    You are all doing really well! Congrats!!

Me: 13
    LNS: 3

I'm heading out of town for a week (thurs-wed) and that usually helps in eliminating ALL late-night snacking since I'll never dip into the mini-bar. I am grateful because I really have to get this "back-on-track" and it's been a DREADFUL weekend, eating-wise!
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 16
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I've been on holiday and did quite well, especially until I explicitly thought of the challenge... All in all, I lost about 4 points while away, so I'm at:
    Me: 10 - LNS: 6

Mmm... I can do better, I know. Will win tonight :drinker:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Mmm... I can do better, I know. Will win tonight :drinker:

Indeed I did :wink::
    Me*: 11 - LNS: 6
  • karbar75
    karbar75 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Me: 1
    LNS: 1

Baby steps, I suppose..
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 17

Tomorrow is my monthly book club meeting, which begins at 7, which happens to be my cut off time. I suppose a point with go to LNS tomorrow, but I am really pleased where my stats are right now!
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Me: 14

nice job everyone!

Good luck Kate on that 28-miler if you haven't run it yet!!!!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,001 Member
    Options
    Me: 14

I cannot wait for my holiday to start....it just makes the LNS THAT much easier - no pantry around!
  • wayaluna
    Options
    Me: 17
    LNS: 1

Slow and steady goes the race.:happy:

SO many inspiring people so little time. THANK YOU ALL FOR CHECKING IN YEAH!!:drinker:
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, I am still going strong on the not LNS , I have just been rubbish at writing it on this thread :laugh:

I did my 28 mile run on Monday morning after a really tiring day on Sunday watching my husband take part in his first Half Ironman (he totally smashed it, 4hrs36!!). As the day started at 4.15am I was on the sugary muffins at 9am, sweets in the afternoon on the drive home to try to keep me awake (it failed), chips from Burger King (this only happens about once a year) and a take away curry that night with my husbands brother and family (we have less than one take away per year too).

Then on Monday I had to get up at 6am to cram in 28 miles of running (it took me 4hours 40) before going to bed for a bit, then starting nights that night.

But I am not snacking, yay!!

I think the score is

Me 7
    LNS 2

Tomorrow after I get off my night shift we are heading out to Miami and Key West. :glasses: happy days :drinker: