6 week 200 crunches challenge

Options

Replies

• MadWorld
    MadWorld Posts: 200
    Options
    I almost didn't do mine today... but, I pushed through. I'm glad I did.

Keep up the good work everyone! :wink:
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I just found this challenge so, I would like to join if I can. I will do my test tomorrow and let you know how it goes.
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, the more the merrier!
  • jrbowers83
    jrbowers83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Well, I pushed through day 2. Much more difficult today than Monday. It's funny because I can barely feel these while I'm doing them, but the next day I'm like "oooowwwww". Anyway did 126, woohoo! I measure myself Sun. so I wonder if it will make any diff yet... Good luck to all of you. And thanks sunsh1ne for motivating us all on this
  • Sunsh1ne
    Options
    Wow, you are definitely doing the moving all on your own - 126, go you!
  • csnealey
    Options
    Done my test today and done 60 without stopping. I will start start tomorrow but will count my actual start date as Monday. Hope all is well with everyone.:wink:
  • Sunsh1ne
    Options
    That's great! Looking forward to your next check in. :smile: haha not quite looking forward to my workout tomorrow, though. Good thing we're all holding each other accountable!
  • jrbowers83
    jrbowers83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Well did day 3. Whoo. Definitely gets harder as you go along doesn't it? I did 169 today (that's 102 in the set then maxed out at 67). I'm going to do Week 3 again next week, but I realize this targets nothing but the upper/mid ab region. So I'm going to try it next week on the lower abs by doing reverse crunches and alternate between the two to get a "full" ab workout.
    This link shows how to reverse crunch.
    http://www.ehow.com/video_2351676_reverse-ab-crunch-exercises.html
    It says this isn't good if you have lower back issues, but I find that putting a small pillow under my lower back, I feel no pain, and my lower back seems to get stronger with this exercise too.
  • pawprint061
    Options
    I've been so lazy... I missed wednesday's work out... and at the rate i'm going...i might miss today's... so much stuff going on lol
  • samantha115
    Options
    Ive been avoiding this thread because I was afraid I was the only one missing days. I missed wednesday, so I might just do double duty tonight. My abs will be angry with me but I think I might be able to handle it.
  • Sunsh1ne
    Options
    I'm playing crunch hookey today (and work hookey) 'cause I woke up with a fever. Don't worry if you miss a day, we're all human. :smile:
  • wmb0124
    wmb0124 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    is it too late to get in on this? i carry my weight around my middle, but never really have that much trouble losing belly fat. this sounds so do-able for me.
  • pawprint061
    Options
    I did two work outs today. I went with column two for one and then column three for another work out since I missed two this week. I am feeling it. It's funny how your tummy sinks in when your doing sit ups...
  • pawprint061
    Options
    is it too late to get in on this? i carry my weight around my middle, but never really have that much trouble losing belly fat. this sounds so do-able for me.

You can start when ever... any one is welcome.
  • Sunsh1ne
    Options
    Ended up doing today anyway and I'm shocked, because I managed 30 on my exhaustion round, and overcounted on my other rounds, so I did a total of 103 crunches today! I'm already feeling the results and it's got me kind of giddy. How's it coming for you guys?
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 2 today - I over-indulged a little too much with mexican food and margaritas last night so I'm definatley not in the mood, but know I have to do it! I have to work this morning and I'm going to spend those 4 hours re-hydrating myself so I'm ready to tackle my workout when I get home this afternoon. I also start the 2nd week of C25k and the push-up challenge today too - it's gonna be a doosey!! :happy:
  • csnealey
    Options
    Well, yesterday I did 100 crunches (4 sets of 25). I will start my first week on Monday although I am still going to do them this weekend.:happy: Wishing everyone a great weekend!:flowerforyou:
  • AshleyTaylor2017
    AshleyTaylor2017 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I know everyone is way ahead of me on this but I am going to start the 200 crunch challenge. I did my inital test this morning and only did 26 situps. I think I have a ways to go :) But I am going to start tomorrow and do my situps on sundays, tuesday, and thursdays. Can't wait to start!! Is anyone seeing results so far?
  • caronbk
    caronbk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This will be a challenge, but I'm in!
  • wmb0124
    wmb0124 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just did my initial test and did 50. I think I could've done more, but it was a challenge to get that far. I'm excited to start week one on Monday!