Let me hear your September goals!

13»

Replies

• meangreen11
    meangreen11 Posts: 42 Member
    Keep working towards my GW of 125 (hovering at 129-130 right now), but slightly increase my calories along with my exercise to build muscle and set the stage for a successful maintenance.

Finish 30DS (on Day 17, but I don't do it every day) and start 6W6P to continue replacing fat with muscle. Finish reading the NROLFW and start incorporating some weight-lifting into my program.

Friend me if you have like goals.
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    On top of my normal routine of boot camp three mornings a week, I am taking the 60 minute plank challenge and I want to finally crack 215 pounds.
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    To lose at least 9 lbs (would put me 2 lbs lower than my lowest weight in 3 1/2 years AND hit my second mini goal of 25 lbs lost by my sister's wedding way ahead of schedule!)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,966 Member
    Oh another goal is to STOP EATING OUT!!!!! That's more for my wallet, not my fitness/health, but it'll help that too.
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    To make it into the 150s
  • dy617
    dy617 Posts: 76 Member
    1. Complete the Push phase of Chalean Extreme
    2. Resume Insanity (if my foot allows. I am still getting over an injury. Zuumba was definitely a challenge today!)
    3. Take Zuumba and other live classes on Saturdays and Sundays
    4. Lose 5 lbs
    5. Drop a size! Fit into size 10 anything!
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Love this Thread!! My Sept. goals are:

1) Work out 4 days a week.... preferably AM workouts but 2 weekly wrkouts would be OK. I just know that if I leave it for evening there a better change I'll get busy and miss it.

2) Lose at least 4 lbs - putting me at 142lbs by the end of the month.

3) Drink my 8 waters every weekday... :happy: