Poll- Greek yogurt

Options

Replies

• sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    My favorite combo is plain greek yogurt, a half cup of mandarin orange sections(water packed and drained) and a dark chocolate mini bar grated into it. mixed together and it reminds me of those Brock orange gel stick candies. the chocolate mini is only 42 calories and 2.6 grams of fat making it a nice treat in my yogurt. If you need it a little sweeter, add a touch of honey.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Fage 2% plain
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Aldi's Greek yogurt pineapple or peach
    Chobani apple cinnamon
    Chobani Champions orange vanilla and verry berry
    Fage strawberry gogi
  • oklahomascott
    Options
    all the chobani flavors are good except the vanilla, tastes like you're eating an air freshener
  • marthathebear
    Options
    I hated Chobani
    I love Dannon Oikos
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian, so I look for ones with no gelatin in them. Dannon Oikos, Chobani, and Fage have all been good. My favorite is Fage 0% Total plain, with my own additions mixed in like cinnamon and a little honey. I buy the plain because I can also use it in place of sour cream or mayo.
  • RancidPolecat2
    Options
    Oikos - Key Lime and Cherry are the best. Grocers can't keep them stocked. Vanilla is a good third option.
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% plain Greek. http://www.fageusa.com/products/fage-total-0-percent/

Sometimes I eat mine plain. Sometimes I add ½ tbsp sweet BBQ sauce, a sprinkle of black pepper to 1 oz of yogurt to make a dressing for my hard-boiled eggs. I also used to eat it with crushed walnuts and dried fruit.

21bm4pi.jpg
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's is my absolute favorite! I buy their plain 2% all the time, top it with my own fruit and a bit of honey, put it in my oatmeal, and use it as a substitute for sour cream.
  • epmck11
    epmck11 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I go plain and then just add my own fruit and granola to it. The flavored stuff doesn't have as much protein. I think they take out some protein to get more fruit flavor in it without adding a ton of calories to it. So I say just add your own stuff to it.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Fage 2% honey greek. LOVE it.
  • oceansablue
    Options
    I'm a big chobani fan! I think the apple one is my favorite but I try to have a variety. However, be careful because some of them, like the passion fruit one, have seeds. I know you can eat them but it's just weird in yogurt.
  • biglew909
    biglew909 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Chobani honey.
  • dkweathington
    dkweathington Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love the Vanilla!!! So does my boys..
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I just tried Dannons Oiko's - Vanilla, & Strawberry so far - Both are YUMMY!!! I tried the Yoplait Greek yogurt & it was no where near as good to me but it wasn't awful either, the Oiko's is much creamier & less bitter...:smile:

ETA: The Oiko's that I tried were fat free too...I imagine full fat would be just as good if not better.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I like the vanilla, blood orange, and raspberry.
  • 1969ned
    1969ned Posts: 219
    Options
    low fat greek yoghurt and teaspoon of acacia honey :smile:
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I prefer Oikos plain.
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% with cinnamon and frozen cherries mixed in ;)
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Love all flavors by Oikos, Chobani and Muller (just discovered Muller and they are amazing!!). I also get Kroger's store brand vanilla...I don't care what flavor I get, I always toss fruit and nuts into them for a super awesome snack!