Poll- Greek yogurt

Options
12346»

Replies

• missnelso04
    missnelso04 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Chobani 0% here, with FiberOne Original sprinkled on and dried cranberries. Amazing.
  • foxyleelou
    foxyleelou Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    try the muller greek yoghurt cherry, it is sooooo delicious and fat free x
  • imafatloser
    Options
    Fage Total 0% is my favorite. I sweeten it with liquid stevia drops (1/2 cup yougurt-10 drops stevia). Add fresh berries and it's better than ice cream! :)
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Oikos organic nonfat is my favorite. Chobani and Fage are very good. The Kirkland brand is also fine. I add honey and fruit to it. I recently bought a Zoku pop maker, and Greek yogurt is an ideal base for flavorings: I pureed blueberries, yogurt, and a little honey, and for a second batch, yogurt, honey, and cinnamon. Both were really good.

I saw some cheesecloth in a grocery store and considered making yogurt cheese.
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    123Allyxox, FageTotal 0% is my all time favorite breakfast now for added protein. I add blueberries or sometimes strawberries, although blueberries are my favorite berry to use for this breakfast. Then I sprinkle in (as I eat so they stay crunchy) a serving of crunchy Kellogg Bran Buds.

High in fiber and protein at the same time. And IMO so yummy :smile: .

Good topic :flowerforyou:
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Fage zero fat

I like making a dips and salad dressings the sour taste is great with savory things

Add Lemmon juice garlice and any herb you like such as dill it it great on fish

I make the pancakes too umm just and spenda or stevia to taste
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Oikos - I love the Key Lime yogurt - I don't get the fat free though - I like a little healthy fat in my diet.
    The key lime is awesome, tastes just like key lime pie..BUT that one is not fat free and has more calories and sugar than the fat free versions.
    I like Chobani, pretty much all favors, especially strawberry banana, although that one has 160 calories whereas ones like cherry, strawberry, raspberry have 140 calories.
    Try cottage cheese if ou don't like yogurt, has more protein less sugar. Sometimes I mix equal parts of cottage cheese with Greek yogurt. For me, it's no longer about the taste, it's about the nutrition my body needs so I can stomach something that tastes just average if I know I will benefit from it.