Replies

• ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Festivus...for the rest of us!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY It's almost here!!!
  • vikingchix
    vikingchix Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Halloween!!!!! We decorate the yard like crazy people and give out candy to over 1000 kiddos! It is an absolute blast!!!! This year we are doing a haunted carnival! Cant wait!!!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    This is kind of silly but I always say my favorite holiday is the night before Thanksgiving. :) Every year I stay at my moms and we stay up til 2am cooking and laughing and watching holiday movies. I truly look forward to it.

That sounds SO much fun!
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Halloween/ Mullet Festival !
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Halloween and the Christmas season. Not Christmas. Just the season. With the snow and the smell of cinnamon and baked goods and ice skating. I hate Christmas itself lol.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Any day that involves food, but mostly St. Patrick's Day because it involves beer and birthday cake.
  • kris10cass
    kris10cass Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving--- I LOVE broccoli casserole and stuffing....

As for entertainment- Love the 4th of July... fireworks!!!!
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Halloween. It always rings in Autumn for me and I love the mysterious atmosphere it can bring around. Plus it's usually when horror flicks start showing up in theaters and I like to see what new things candy companies put out to go in kids' little buckets. (not that I eat them, I just think what some people can make into candy is neat) Plus it's one of the only holidays where you're not required to be with family or "special someone"s. The former's dysfunctional on both sides and the latter's 600+ miles away.