How many on your fl are true, deep, friends?

Options
13»

Replies

• 319tokona
    Options
    I have a lot who are very supportive. A few I know in real life and they happened to be using this too. A few others I met along the way that have been very inspiring to me (including the original poster). :)

You rock. That's all!
  • Cathcandoo
    Cathcandoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Friends that won't delete you? Would carry their friendship into the real world? Would invite you to meet their family? Would show up in you darkest hour? We are lucky when some of our fl crosses over from the superficial to the real friend realm. How many do you have?

I think that this is one of the most interesting questions I have seen on here yet! I LOVE it! Thought provoking....I am VERY surprised that I feel as strongly about the active friends that I have on my list...I look forward to seeing how they are doing each day - I love interacting and for the first time ever - I am actually being successful in my journey to good health! Seriously...I think MFP and my friends on my FL are...priceless. I think we naturally gravitate towards the ones who are as quirky s we are - we know who we click with - and when it happens...it is exciting....I love this site and the crazy mixture of people that are on here!
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I think that I have quite a few pretty amazing friends on my FL. I would imagine that most of them would be willing to help someone in need and help in whatever way possible. I've been very fortunate to meet a lot of really cool people on here!
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I support pretty much everyone on my friends list on a daily basis. I can't say I feel really close to anyone yet though. Love 'em all though!
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    SO many! I have a lot of people on my fl that I would love to meet, hang out with, and be real life friends.

Met some really amazing people here

i agree with this! there are some great people on here! and im very glad i joined! THis site has soooo many very positive people who work hard and make me want to work even harder ! THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!
  • newmanmb463
    newmanmb463 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    All of mine. Of course I haven't added anyone that I didn't know yet. I'm not sure that adding random people would be constructive for me.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    None, but I like many of them. It takes me awhile to believe a friendship is true and deep, anyway.