You are amazing! Congratulations on your accomplishment!:happy:
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing.
  • MDeniseMur
    MDeniseMur Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on changing your health and over all well being. I am sure it wasn't easy. Your pictures are an inspiration. Good luck with the next 10 lbs however I am not sure you need it or will want to maintain 135 for life.
  • DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I can tell that you are a very private person, so I do really appreciate that you shared your photos and progress. You may never know how much doing that inspired someone else or gave them the courage to know that they could accomplish the same thing. You must be so elated for how you now look and for reclaiming your health. Cheers to you!!
  • totnesian
    totnesian Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done! That is truly inspirational :)
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Hardly any loose skin to be seen.

Inspirational! Thanks for sharing!
  • ShelleyStev
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! I don't see much loose skin. I started at 266 and this morning was 234.8. yea. But, I've been concerned about the loose skin I might have at the end of this journey and you've given me great hope. If I can look like you, I'll be happy. Thank you, so much, for posting the pictures.
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Thank you so much for posting. You have so much to be proud of!!
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I don't see the loose skin, but darlin', wear it like a trophy! You've done an amazing job of taking charge of yourself, and becoming a happier, heathier you.

Thank you for posting the pictures, they are not offensive at all. They are inspirational and true-to-life.

You.give.me.hope.

Thank you!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Be PROUD of those pics.
  • allready_gone
    Options
    You have so much to be proud of that the last thing you should have to worry about is what people think of the loose skin on your arms. This is phenomenal!! What an amazing story!!
  • JosieGirl1976
    JosieGirl1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!
  • FlamingJune67
    FlamingJune67 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Really unbelievable! This is probably the most impressive weight loss I have seen on mfp! Thank you for posting this awesome set of photos and for telling your story!
  • FlamingJune67
    FlamingJune67 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I can tell that you are a very private person, so I do really appreciate that you shared your photos and progress. You may never know how much doing that inspired someone else or gave them the courage to know that they could accomplish the same thing. You must be so elated for how you now look and for reclaiming your health. Cheers to you!!

^^^^ This!
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • Jstash88
    Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Be proud! That is a miraculous transformation.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    This is amazing and totally inspiring. I too would like to know any tips...what kind of exercise did you do etc???
  • srowe2
    srowe2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and you are so much healthier. You are awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!