Half the woman I used to be

Options

Replies

• JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Stunning, amazing, you are such an inspiration to all on here. You must be & should be so proud of yourself. Who cares about the 'underwear brigade' they need to get a life. You have shown it how it is for many of us..you are a brave woman, well done. What a journey!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    wow! this is one of the most amazing transformations i have seen! well done you! keep up the good work. you will be amazed what strength training will do for you.
  • carlydevi
    carlydevi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible! :)
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Yahoo! Well done! Wow - you lost a whole person! Don't you dare take these photos off - they will inspire many! So proud of you even though I don't know you. Don't worry for a SECOND about your loose skin - you look amazing!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration to me!!! If you can do it, I can do it!!! Thank you so much for sharing - even the bikini shots - they tell the whole story for you & for us....If someone doesn't like them then they can go elsewhere!!! You look amazing!!!

A big CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Brittmy
    Brittmy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    WOW! Incredible! You are an inspiration. Congratulations on your huge accomplishment! :)
  • feather314
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!! You give me hope. My starting weight was 280 (although I am shorter). I know I'll get there someday.
  • hitmusic100
    hitmusic100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • lornathewizzard
    lornathewizzard Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous job! Be proud!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Great job!!! You look fabulous!!!

I don't know if it has already been said, but you should try some weight training/lifting...it will help you tone, lose whatever you still want to lose (you look awesome now, though!), and it has helped a lot of people's skin to tighten up a little bit....a great book to check out is The New Rules of Lifting for Women.

You should be incredibly proud of yourself!!!
  • sndvl9702
    Options
    What a fantastic story to share. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. I completely understand your desire to try for another 10 pounds. I hope you make it. Best of luck to you!
  • Nina2503
    Nina2503 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Very well done, you look amazing
  • ShaunnaTroop
    Options
    You look amazing! No need to remove any photos! It gives people hope. You must feel so good and what a gift of health you've given yourself. Hold you head high and enjoy!! Way to go!!!
  • tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing and so inspiring! Pictures speak volumes and I think they have a huge impact on actually seeing someone's transformation to encourage others of us who may not be able to picture ourselves ever looking any different than we do now. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your terrific weight loss! You must have worked soooo hard!
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Simply one of the best transformations I have seen on here. Wonderful!!!!
  • peprwpr
    peprwpr Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Very inpirational to me. Thank you for sharing.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing and inspiring! You don't look like you have tons of excess skin. It will pull back into place in time. Even if it doesn't, who cares????? You look great!!!!! Your before pics look quite a bit like mine but I was about 35 lbs heavier and wearing string bikini undies at 335 lbs. Hopefully I will get to share those with people one day!!!! Congratulations, half woman!!!!
  • jehuster
    Options
    Wow!!! I have tears of joy for you. You are a true inspiration the way you have transformed!

I give you TWO THUMBS UP !!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.Congratulations on all your hard work,it has really paid off for you.Great job :happy: .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!