wedding's in 2013 :)

Options

Replies

• NiennaMariee
    NiennaMariee Posts: 48 Member
    Options

This is the number to my ones, 250986530923. ive emailed the lady and asked if i can change the colours slightly and she said yes so im having them dark purple lilac and white :) i think there a bargain and look well nice.

Yep great minds ay :) i just didnt see the point in forking out so much money when you can get everything off of ebay for a decent price. I got 100 chair covers with sashes for 120 pounds.

Ive got a budget plan worked out and everything and no what to pay off each month and what else to get each month :) xxx

They are lovely :)

Very organised and a great bargain hunter.. come and be my wedding planner :) x
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Looking at 2014!
  • kathendo1984
    Options

This is the number to my ones, 250986530923. ive emailed the lady and asked if i can change the colours slightly and she said yes so im having them dark purple lilac and white :) i think there a bargain and look well nice.

Yep great minds ay :) i just didnt see the point in forking out so much money when you can get everything off of ebay for a decent price. I got 100 chair covers with sashes for 120 pounds.

Ive got a budget plan worked out and everything and no what to pay off each month and what else to get each month :) xxx

They are lovely :)

Very organised and a great bargain hunter.. come and be my wedding planner :) x

lol not sure i could do 2, i defo would then be stressed lol. The thing is i work in an office and during the weekends i work alone and it can get very boring so most of the time i find myself looking on the internet and making phone calls lol. Maged to plan the wedding in one weekend at work lol. Just showed my finace' what id found and he agreed then went ahead lol. xxx
  • kathendo1984
    Options
    Looking at 2014!

cool well you can still join in with our wedding chats. its all very exciting. xx
  • fiwen30
    Options
    We're Monday 3rd June!

We've our venues booked and registrar sorted, I've bought my dress, shoes and lingerie, booked my hairdresser and have finally finished hand-making our invitations. My MIL-to-be is making us 2 tiers of fruit and sponge cake, and a friend is doing a gluten-free chocolate cake top tier for me!

Need to sort out our photographer next, plus eeeeverything else...
  • kathendo1984
    Options
    We're Monday 3rd June!

We've our venues booked and registrar sorted, I've bought my dress, shoes and lingerie, booked my hairdresser and have finally finished hand-making our invitations. My MIL-to-be is making us 2 tiers of fruit and sponge cake, and a friend is doing a gluten-free chocolate cake top tier for me!

yay sounds great :) weve hand made our invites too. its so much cheaper isnt it. So your preety much on track then by sounds of it :) Ive also got my wedding dress. i love it soo much. was totally differnet to what i thought i wanted lol. xx
  • NiennaMariee
    Options
    We're Monday 3rd June!

We're also hand-making our invites, although we haven't even started on ours lol.

I hope I get to see all your dresses.. I absolutely hated wedding dress shopping, but love looking at everyone elses :D
  • kathendo1984
    Options
    We're Monday 3rd June!

We're also hand-making our invites, although we haven't even started on ours lol.

I hope I get to see all your dresses.. I absolutely hated wedding dress shopping, but love looking at everyone elses :D

mine is in my pictures i think on my profile. i loved it so much i only tried on 3 and the 2nd i put this on i knew it was the one. it needs taking in abit already and hopefully by the time of the wedding il be 24lbs lighter lol. ive put back money for alterations so its fine lol xxx
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My wedding is June 29th. Congrats to all the other brides to be!

I met with a wedding planner yesterday and I am so excited to have the help. How many of you have purchased your dresses already?

I have booked the ceremony site, the reception venue, picked the tuxes and bridesmaids dresses, hired our photogs, and purchased the most beautiful dress for myself. So excited!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Congrats to all the brides to be! :D

I've been with my bf for 13 months now and we want to live together first before being engaged. So it's safe to say I won't be having a wedding in 2013. Oh well...maybe 2014? 2015? 2025?
  • NiennaMariee
    Options

mine is in my pictures i think on my profile. i loved it so much i only tried on 3 and the 2nd i put this on i knew it was the one. it needs taking in abit already and hopefully by the time of the wedding il be 24lbs lighter lol. ive put back money for alterations so its fine lol xxx

I met with a wedding planner yesterday and I am so excited to have the help. How many of you have purchased your dresses already?

I have booked the ceremony site, the reception venue, picked the tuxes and bridesmaids dresses, hired our photogs, and purchased the most beautiful dress for myself. So excited!

Kathendo - It's beautiful!

I have purchased my dress and I would show you a picture but it just does not do the dress justice so I've been trying not to show people it.

All this wedding talk is getting me exciiiiited :D
  • daughterofthesea
    daughterofthesea Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    21st August 2013 for us, cannot wait! Have been engaged over a year, will have been engaged for two and half years by the time I get married. Will also have been with my fiance for 2 years 10 months when we get married. I do love planning my wedding, it's such fun!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    May 25 here! Both my fiance and I are on here to get more in shape!
  • kathendo1984
    Options

ive purchased my dress, its in my photos in my profile, i love it but looks so much better on than it does in the pics. ohh a wedding planner, ay. how posh lol. jokeing. wish i could have had one of those but have planned it all myself, actually has been very stress free :)

i have booked the church, reception, limo, wedding car, photographer, cake maker, dj and room decorator and mil is doing the favours. ohh have also booked the hairdresser lol. im right on track :) xx
  • kathendo1984
    Options
    May 25 here! Both my fiance and I are on here to get more in shape!
    yay welcome, feel free to join in the wedding chat. im also trying to shift some weight 24lbs in totall. we can do it :) xx
  • kathendo1984
    Options
    21st August 2013 for us, cannot wait! Have been engaged over a year, will have been engaged for two and half years by the time I get married. Will also have been with my fiance for 2 years 10 months when we get married. I do love planning my wedding, it's such fun!

yay welcome. ohh really thats cute, weve only been together for 8 months, living together for 6 months and engaged for 1 month although we knew each other previously for 3 years just never got it on lol. how romantic :)

planning a wedding is the best, us girls always dream of it dont we then when it happens its like WOW :) xxx
  • junepinktigger
    junepinktigger Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    not my wedding i am 31 and married 13 yrs. but my wee brother is getting married sep 7th, and i am on the weight loss towards it. :) i love wedding talk. as i didnt have a big wedding, wish i had now but at the time we just wanted married asap. we were together less than a month,. meeting hung out a few times and married :) never knew each other before we met in the pub i was working in and he was delivering drink in,
  • kathendo1984
    Options

Kathendo - It's beautiful!

I have purchased my dress and I would show you a picture but it just does not do the dress justice so I've been trying not to show people it.

All this wedding talk is getting me exciiiiited :D

ohh thanks, to be honest mine looks so much better in the flesh than in the photo, dont actually look the same dress lol. im going to have it alterd so its more fitted and kind of like a fishtail at the bottom, abit poofyer maybe lol.

I no i get so excited talking about it, think thats why people are getting fed up of me so at least i can talk about it on here lol xxx
  • kathendo1984
    Options
    not my wedding i am 31 and married 13 yrs. but my wee brother is getting married sep 7th, and i am on the weight loss towards it. :) i love wedding talk. as i didnt have a big wedding, wish i had now but at the time we just wanted married asap. we were together less than a month,. meeting hung out a few times and married :) never knew each other before we met in the pub i was working in and he was delivering drink in,

hello, ohh thatys romantic. i think it doesnt matter how long youve known each other, when you no, you just no right :)

ahh well done to your little bro. I no i absolutly love talking weddings now lol. everyone is geeting sick of me at home. xxx
  • NiennaMariee
    Options

I'm in the long engagment club too, we will have been engaged 3 and a half years by the time the wedding rolls around. Have you got far with the planning? :)