Sept Squat Challenge

Options

Replies

• wattahead
    Options
    Hit 140kg Front Squat for a clean set of 5 is the goal.
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I'm in but in a slightly modified way: will be doing the the 200 squat challenge from www.twohundredsquats.com. There is also a group for this: the 200 squat challenge: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2349-200-squat-challenge

Come and join!
  • paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    i am doing 200 squats challenge and have started week 2 yesterday. still have 5 weeks to go but i will post what i achieve by the month end... i am combining it with dips(150) and pushups(100) so they are quite a circuit..
    all the best to all
  • get_fitordietryn
    Options
    Im in too...Starting this afternoon!!!!!!
  • vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    lol... my son would be mortified if i posted that on instagram.
  • rachelblair09
    Options
    i do body pump 4 times a week with 80 lbs on my bar squatting!! but on my days off ill do squats too and see if i see any difference! im in!!
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • boobaby84
    boobaby84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm late but I'm going to start this challenge today!!!
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    20588754.jpg
  • kdcj17
    kdcj17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm doing at least 60, all done with a 15-lb hand weight in each hand! Up the intensity a bit.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I just joined a squat challenge on Instagram that looks awesome. You start out TODAY and take a pic of those buns of your... then start to squat. Then every day of september you add 5 squat to your last days number. EX... I did 50 squats today, tomorrow I will do 55 and so on. By the end of the month I will be up to 200 squats a day. you can do them all at once during a workout or throughout the day! WHO IS IN WITH ME????

Hey!! Im doing that too. It originated from HeyfranHey.com. Her tumblr I believe. She is always doing challenges. I love her because she is a natural curly girl like me and she has a sick body from all those workouts :happy:
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    How's about adding 5-10 lbs rather than reps?
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kimmraderie
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Wthompson1215
    Wthompson1215 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Im in starting today!!!!
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    What kind of squats is everyone doing? Ive broken my squats up into a few different types. I dont know all the names right now it's on my computer at home I'll post them with the links later.
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    60 done! :) My genius idea of doing 100 crunches each day as well is gonna kill me! :)
  • coolrelaxed82
    coolrelaxed82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Are you doing any cardio with that as well? I'm wondering if I can lose inches off my waist without cardio.
  • trouse11
    trouse11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    25 squats!!!!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    75 squats today! :drinker: