Replies

• BHRussell
    BHRussell Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I bought some for the first time, but I haven't tried it yet lat u know
  • domsmoms
    domsmoms Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm a big fan of their Chick Patties. However, to be honest, they are a bit too high in sodium.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    love them, fast and easy.
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    love them, fast and easy.
    me to
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    We have MorningStar, gardein and Litehouse products in the freezer just in case I don't have enough time to make the already planned dinner. Otherwise we don't use the mregularly because even if they're vegetarian and healthier, they're still processed frozen foods.
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I do eat them frequently - I grew up vegetarian and still eat that way 90% of the time and we often ate them at home. I still like them a lot. The main downside to them is the sodium content, in my opinion.
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I love morningstar products. In fact had their california turkey burgers tonight. I keep them for nights I just don't feel like cooking. Love their corn dogs!
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I used to eat them regularly, but I stopped because the sodium is so high. I keep other things in the freezer that aren't so bad.
  • sometimes_blondie
    Options
    I love them!! I use the veggie crumbles instead of ground beef.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    As a vegetarian, I eat them regularly.
    But as I'm trying to lower my sodium intake and have less processed food, I'm trying to lessen how much I eat them.
    They are delicious though.

My ex, who was a meat eater, always ate the maple flavored sausage patties for breakfast-- because they tasted great and less fat.
  • glenette1
    glenette1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I eat them in a pinch for dinner and sometimes take them to work for lunch if I'm out of fresh stuff. I do think they are tasty but as others have said, slightly high in sodium and still processed.
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I love the Santa Fe Black Bean Burgers......:)
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    They were half off when I went shopping today so I bought a couple to try. The spicy sausage patty and the ground beef looking one. Fingers crossed!
  • dirtydmvkid
    Options
    Yup. Love their veggie burgers!
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I love the black bean burgers...I used to eat some kind of rice patty thing, but I haven't been able to find them lately. I'm sure the sodium is high...I've never really thought about that before MFP.
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I actually like their products a lot. I have tasted (and approved, lol) the following:

Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
    Grillers Prime Veggie Burgers
    Grillers1/4 Pounder
    Original Grillers (love this one the most, well next to the 1/4 pounder)
    Mushroom Lover's Burger
    Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers (one of my favorites)
    Hickory BBQ Riblets (omg, so delish I usually serve it with mixed veggies and brown rice)
    Recipe Crumbles (use in pasta and in stuffed peppers recipes)
    Maple Flavored Veggie Sausage Patties (just purchased these last week and they are delish!)
    Chicken Patties (tasty, but have not had them lately)

Good tasting. A healthier choice (although sometimes the sodium on some of the products you have to watch) than the "meat" versions. I think they can be a good way to add 'non meat' into your diet but still have great taste. Let us know if you try any of the suggested products.
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to the spicy black bean and corn burgers!! I do get the sausage patties quite a bit too. I'm not vegetarian, I just like them.
  • BG10708
    BG10708 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love their veggie burgers - they have several types. They are tasty and super convenient. Anything that is tasty, satisfying and low calorie that I can have on the table in three minutes is a winner with me. I put mine in an Arnolds pita with Light Miracle Whip, a slice of cheddar, red onion and some spinach leaves. I sometimes put a couple of slices of pre-cooked bacon in as well. Yum! I'm obviously not vegetarian :-)
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I had one of their corn dogs for dinner. Their chik'n products and veggie burgers are good too, so far the only thing I haven't liked is the pizza burger.

I look at them as an easy meal and try not to eat them too often.
  • careyannal
    Options
    I've tried them all but I tend to like Boca products better