Options

Replies

• Mz_AnGeLic
    Options
    U look great....congrats!!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You have much to be proud of! Great job!
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You are an inspiration.
  • kimyrys
    Options
    This is so inspiring. I have been struggling in between diet pills, shakes and various diet programs... I've just recently joined mfp and sure hope this will work for me too
  • DJsJourney
    Options
    Congrats on a fantastic job well done. You look close to your goal weight. I assume your health is much improved. You will live a longer happier life. In the future you will be able to play with your grandkids!!!! Did having a support group/system help you along with the calorie accountability? Stay strong !!
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome - congratulations! You look great!
  • granny017
    granny017 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You Look Great ! Congratulations ~~ You should be Proud !!
  • gmoore351
    gmoore351 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A true inspiration. Thank you and you look great. I have at least 200 lbs to lose but keeping track of everything I eat has certainly been helpful. I just makes you more aware of what you are putting in your body. Keep working towards that goal.
  • catdoc1
    catdoc1 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiriation! This is exactly what I needed today. Blessings to you and your family. You did this, and you own it!
  • camille70
    Options
    You look great and should be very proud of yourself :) Keep it up and don't settle for the 100 keep going!!
  • zobqueen
    zobqueen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That is just too awesome! Congratulations!!!! I bet you are smiling ear to ear - I know I would be. (I will be :smile: as that's my goal 100 lbs) Keep on keeping on! You can do it! You've come so far and are a totally new person! :flowerforyou:
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Great achievement. Keep it up!
  • Bambi0ne
    Options
    Wow!!! you look great!!
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Congratulations... what a huge milestone and great accomplishment. You look happy and healthy! Well done!!! and I LOVE that you made the statement about doing it by eating less and moving more. ; ) You've got this!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    WOW what a fantastic job you've done! Wonderful!
  • aNewMiniMe
    aNewMiniMe Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! YOU are incredible!
    What a testimony. I am happy to see that you did it the "Old Fashioned Way" No drugs, no gimmicks, just plain hard work.
    Thank you for sharing!
  • ASDavis72
    ASDavis72 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job! Congratulations on your success.
  • dedrake
    dedrake Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
    Very inspiring!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!