30DS Starting 9/3/12 Who is in???

Options

Replies

• tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!. I started September 1st, so today with be Day 4 Level 1. I don't plan to take days off just because for me I need to do something everyday or it's too easy for me to slack off. I also do a Walk away the pounds 3 mile walk with weights in the am, a 30 minute walk at lunch, and I will also walk to do the elliptical at night along with the 30 Day Shred.

I have to say I was extremely sore yesterday but did the video anyway and it made me not so sore. The push ups kick my butt and I can't do very many of the last abs circuit so I just do crunches when I can't do that. I can only do 10 pushups in the first round (girl ones), and 5 in the second. I am hoping before I move onto level 2, I can do 15 push ups in the first and 10 in the second. Not sure I can get to boy push ups just yet.
  • nfyfe10
    nfyfe10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I am starting today :)
  • stacdjen
    stacdjen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great minds think alike. :) I started on Sunday (9-2) so I'm 2 days in and man am I feeling it. My arms and legs are so sore but I'm loving it. Going to attempt to add my gym cardio to it tonight. I'm hoping I won't be too worn out. I always take Friday and Sat. as my rest days so it's going to take me a little longer to finish the "30 days". I'm excited- feel free to add me if you want.
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It is Jillian Michaels 30 day shred video......

Yes it is.... Are you in???
  • katielangley
    Options
    I'm in too!. I started September 1st, so today with be Day 4 Level 1. I don't plan to take days off just because for me I need to do something everyday or it's too easy for me to slack off. I also do a Walk away the pounds 3 mile walk with weights in the am, a 30 minute walk at lunch, and I will also walk to do the elliptical at night along with the 30 Day Shred.

I have to say I was extremely sore yesterday but did the video anyway and it made me not so sore. The push ups kick my butt and I can't do very many of the last abs circuit so I just do crunches when I can't do that. I can only do 10 pushups in the first round (girl ones), and 5 in the second. I am hoping before I move onto level 2, I can do 15 push ups in the first and 10 in the second. Not sure I can get to boy push ups just yet.

That is great!!! You are really working it!! That is the best thing you can do it push through when you are sore!! I am going to try to not take any days off, I never want to restart if I take days off... I did zumba before 30DS before and it helped me I I did so much better on my workouts, so I might need to start doing that:)
  • katielangley
    Options
    I'm in! Day 1, Level 1 is complete :) I can already tell I'm going to be sore tomorrow...

Ow the soreness always feels better on the 3rd day:) Great job!!
  • montereyrock
    Options
    I am new to this,what is 30DS?, I am guessing it s a fitness video? can anyone go into more depth please?
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    day 6 of level 1 completed.
  • chantya
    chantya Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am in have been starting and stopping but want to add it to my morning workout please add me folks!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I am new to this,what is 30DS?, I am guessing it s a fitness video? can anyone go into more depth please?

It is a Jillian Michaels dvd, it is a 20 minute workout 3 sets of 3-2-1. 3 min of strength moves, 2 min of cardio, and 1 min of abs. There are 3 circuits in the workout, and 3 different levels. The objective is to do 10 days at level 1, 10 at level 2 and 10 at level 3 - hence 30 day shred - hope this helps
  • lpsiah
    lpsiah Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So I started today and couldn't finish lol. That shows how weak I am and I know tomorrow I'm gonna be so sore, but nothing is stopping me now!! I'm gonna push harder tomorrow!!!!
  • katielangley
    Options
    So I started today and couldn't finish lol. That shows how weak I am and I know tomorrow I'm gonna be so sore, but nothing is stopping me now!! I'm gonna push harder tomorrow!!!!

Its ok... just remember it is more than you did yesterday:) When I started it the 1st time in JUne I thought I was going to DIE, it does get easier the longer you do it!!! Just keep pushing, if u are not able to do all the moves, just try to do something in that 20 min... Great job!!!
  • lpsiah
    lpsiah Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Its ok... just remember it is more than you did yesterday:) When I started it the 1st time in JUne I thought I was going to DIE, it does get easier the longer you do it!!! Just keep pushing, if u are not able to do all the moves, just try to do something in that 20 min... Great job!!!

Oh yes, even if I can't do the workout I'm trying to at least do 15 of something else. :P Nothing is going to stop me once I start!(I hope)
  • Burrjess
    Burrjess Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Excellent. I started this yesterday so I'm in! Going to update my measurements now, hopefully I see some great results this month :o)
  • brite_star182
    Options
    Count me in! I just started the 30DS yesterday and finished my day 2 workout today. I'm definitely feeling it. Feel free to add me as a friend for some support/motivation 'cause I'll be suffering right along with you!
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i started it today 9/4/12. Even though it seemed to be short workout in my mind as I got started, my shoulders were killing me after the 1st round.
    I am going to interchange it between a few of the other biggest loser dvds I have, so that I don't go batty listening to the same sentences every time.
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Finished L1D1 today (again I started a day late) and ran 3 miles
  • janlange
    Options
    I'd like to it along with you. Motivation is a problem. I'm hoping someone will want to Skype me in, as I'm in China... (more like stuck in mainland china) ...
  • deadbambi
    Options
    anyone have the links
  • shiny1ne
    Options
    I'm in will be starting first thing in the morning before going to work. Please tell me how to document it on myfitnesspal if you could please. Only problem is not sure I can do a lot of the exercises for I have had a liver transplant 7 years ago (jumping not so easy) any suggestions on what to do during these times? I need to do something diabetic as well.