this topic sounds a lot like me...
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    This actually made me lol x
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I just read on a website that a recent study conducted by students who were expelled from Harvard University determined that if you drink milk, water, any fruit juice, or diet Pepsi/Coke, you have a 96.5% chance of having the following happen to you:

- Teeth falling out
    - Hair coming out in clumps
    - Uncontrollable hiccuping
    - Growth of a third or even fourth nipple
    - Noxious odors emanating from your backside
    - Paralysis of your right pinky
    - Death

I'm posting this for my aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, cousins, second cousins, third cousins twice removed, and my dog.
  • niceMarly
    niceMarly Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    What ARE you people smoking?????? Are ya'll sniffing glue?????

two words: GOT MILK!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Flamin' hot Cheetos.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Fruit is terrible for you. Want proof? Everyone who has eaten it has eventually died.
    :laugh:

This ^^^ several fruits contain amygdalin which converts into cyanide!!!
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Flamin' hot Cheetos.

All that spiciness helps speed up you metabolism.

I also recommend banana milkshakes yum

haha
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    You mix bananas with honey?? That sounds extremely dangerous!
    I bet you run with scissors too!

Probably tore that tag off the mattress as well. :bigsmile:
  • runrockclimb
    Options
    I don't know what negative thing has been posted about milk. But all my fitness magazines and books written by knowledgeable people say to drink chocolate milk after a workout. So, it couldn't be too bad. I'm more worried about the toxic stuff in nail polish. I mean, is anything safe . . .
    Well you should check out this thread, its what got me started on this one...http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/725398-milk-does-not-do-your-body-good...
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    We are the only species that drinks another mammals milk. And no, we were not meant to drink cows milk, and they're are several studies I've read linking dairy to cancer.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    "I have nipples Greg; could you milk me?" - Jack Byrnes
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Hold on, y'all. There was a "bananas make you fat" trend? LMAO I must do a search. So glad I'm making good use of my holiday.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I concluded some months ago that if I went by every allegation of a food being bad for you, I would be eating nothing at all virtually.
    Everyone is so busy deciding what is good and bad for them so that they can live longer lives, that their lives are actually passing them by while they obsess over it, not even knowing they might not die young from some other cause.
  • EccentricDad
    EccentricDad Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I find all these post about milk lately to be slightly entertaining. I wonder what food or drink will be next on the list of evil things we do to our bodies? Perhaps the all knowing "they" will discover how bad oranges are for us, they are awfully acidic... and all that sugar... man bad stuff. What do you think?

It must be nice to be born with a body that can tolerate everything you put in it. Some good genes there. But not all of us have good genes...
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    HELP!! I just drank a lot of water while I was eating broccoli. I fear that I have now consumed a toxic bomb ready to go off at any second!! What should I do??
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I concluded some months ago that if I went by every allegation of a food being bad for you, I would be eating nothing at all virtually.
    Everyone is so busy deciding what is good and bad for them so that they can live longer lives, that their lives are actually passing them by while they obsess over it, not even knowing they might not die young from some other cause.
    Another bretharian?
    http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/breathe_light/breatharianism.html
    And
    http://www.breatharian.com/

( apart from the cancer causing sunlight of course)
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    We are the only species that drinks another mammals milk. And no, we were not meant to drink cows milk, and they're are several studies I've read linking dairy to cancer.

4 out of 5 studies are eventually proven incorrect by a later study. Also, 99% of statistics are made up. Drink milk, unless you're lactose intolerant; it's good for you.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

4 out of 5 studies are eventually proven incorrect by a later study. Also, 99% of statistics are made up. Drink milk, unless you're lactose intolerant; it's good for you.
    I think you will find the correct reference is " 39% of ppl know that 76% of stats are made up."

:laugh: :laugh:
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options

not true. check this out http://www.breastfeeding.com/reading_room/kittens.html
    I couldn't find the article that has pics of her actually nursing the tigers. I saw the pics and they were truly bizarre!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I like bananas with Nutella, which is the greatest stuff ever invented. I will probably die from eating it and I don't care.