5' 0" to 5' 3" with 30-110 pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• eclare87
    eclare87 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm just a little under 5'2 and used to weigh a bit over 150. I weigh 127ish now (changes slightly daily). So I lost around 25 pounds over the course of two years. If anyone would like some dieting input or thoughts they can also feel free to friend me even though I'm really only trying to tone up and lose a little flab at this point. :)
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and a half!!

*towers over all you shorties*
  • 10yearplan
    10yearplan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" with about 60 more pounds to lose. So far I've lost 87 pounds. I just want to add that WE can do this! My mantras have been "Slow and steady wins the race, just keep moving" and "Everything in moderation".
  • youcrazything
    youcrazything Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I want to lose 110 more still. Feel free to add me.
  • 10yearplan
    10yearplan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome... what have you done / what are you doing to lose and keep yourself motivated??? Please share your secrets! :wink:
  • amenok
    amenok Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    hello :) I have already lost 12 lbs before i joined here and i plan to lose another 80 more. I'm just shy of 5'2'' and would enjoy a lot to have a friend circle as support, especially since i just started this site.
  • gusnjay
    gusnjay Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, I too need to lose quite a few pounds. I began in January of this year with my one year plan to loose 120 lbs. I have shed 55 lbs to date. I started with myfitnesspal 3 weeks ago and already lost 8 lbs. I will encourage and support anyone in need. We can all meet our goals and live healthier and fuller lives.
  • nrotr
    nrotr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

5'2 and 50-60 pounds to lose. I am excited to have support following people of similar height. I look forward to sharing some great before and after pics.
  • janbez
    janbez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends with similar challenes too. I'm 52, 5'1"and started tracking two weeks ago with 80 pounds to go. I'm down 9 so far. I invite anyone who can relate to these stats to friend me.
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    5'2 and at least 70 lbs to lose!
  • Dchartrand20
    Dchartrand20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi im 5'3 and have about 80lbs to lose,
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I am 5 ft 2 with 84lbs to lose when I started on this journey. Have lost 28lbs now have another 56lbs to go.
    Would love to hear from you all x
  • jsk215
    Options
    Hello-
    I'm 5'1 and want to lose a minimum of 130 lbs. I've lost 44 so far.... I'm looking for support and friendship. I'm 41 and am trying to reverse my newly diagnosed LVH. I am motivated!
  • raeplz
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 5"0' and looking to loose 30 pounds, I've lost 2 lbs so far and I'm hoping to continue to drop the pounds.
    Feel free to add me!
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    5' 5" with another 40lbs to lose. Feel free to add me after you read my profile. Send a message too, please. :blushing:
  • bbf2u
    bbf2u Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and need to loose 64 pounds and can use all the help I can get. So you can count me in too if you would like.
  • ♡MyCurves
    ♡MyCurves Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" with a **** load if weight to lose!!

ADD ME!!! (:
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow shorties!! :flowerforyou:

I'm five one and 1/2, with eleven pounds down already, another 120 (or so) to go. Phew. That's gonna take some time..
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and still have about 70-80 to lose =(
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    I'm 5'2 with 30 pounds to lose (: