5' 0" to 5' 3" with 30-110 pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• kitkatsgrace2
    Options
    I am 5'0 & need to lose 50 lbs.
  • slfarrar
    Options
    I'm almost 5'4" and I want to lose 50 lbs. I would also like to have a few friends on here in the same or similar situation to support and have encourage me. Feel free to add me everyone :) We can do this! Si se puede!
  • SongDragon
    SongDragon Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm fairly new here. I'll have been on here a week on Wednesday. I'm five feet tall (or just shy of) and I want to shed between thirty to forty pounds. I'm twenty-four years old. I haven't been really comfortable with my body weight (mostly self conscious around strangers) since I shot up to over a hundred pounds in eighth grade.

I'm not looking to get under a hundred. Looking back now, I see a time when I was a good, healthy size and didn't even realize it. During my first year of college I went to the climbing gym three times a week, and I was surprisingly comfortable then. That was the first time I ever had a weight loss goal. I was planning on giving myself a shopping spree (I was in Las Vegas at the time) if I made it two a hundred and ten. I made it darn close. I was a hundred and twelve pounds. So, I think I get in arm's length of that goal again, and this time actually reward myself (not sure with what yet) for getting there. I wish there was a climbing gym around here. That didn't even feel like work.

Now that I'm done getting off on a side track... I lead a rather sedentary life right now. So I'm trying to get myself to be active and healthy. I used to surprise people with my strength despite my size. I want to do that again.
  • jtatum2007
    jtatum2007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am new on here. I signed on here awhile ago but did not go through with it, but now Im getting serious. I need to lose 30 pounds. I am giving myself til Oct 3 to lose 20 to report to my doctor. I need some friends who will support me and I them. So please feel free to add me. Thanks
  • ca1160
    ca1160 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    congratulations! amazing and inspiring, thanks
  • Mich4871
    Mich4871 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    5'1" my personal goal is 70lbs, but my end goal is 80lbs. I have 23lbs to hit my personal goal.
  • hprendergast4
    hprendergast4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I am new, I am 5'1" and 175lbs I would like to lose about 40lbs.
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and am trying to lose over 60 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • sunshine10911
    Options
    Hi, i'm 5'4" with at least 60lbs to lose. I started 3 days ago and praying that this is my key to helping me stay on track and becoming healthier.
  • I'm 5'2" and am looking to lose 45-50 pounds by somewhere between November 18 and December 22.
    I just started the 1-2-3 Slim Fast diet!
    I'm a professional photographer and am on my feet at least 10 hours 4 days out of the week.
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking for encouragement and any advice!
    In return I'd love to encourage you (:
    I need someone to hold me accountable.
    Maybe we can help each other out.
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Feel free to add me I need all the positive motivation I can get!
  • totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! :flowerforyou:
    I'm 5"1 and three quarters with 78 pounds to lose or maybe more, I don't know yet! :drinker:
  • karen91967
    karen91967 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 - I have already lost 25lbs but need to lose 40 more- feel free to add me if you like! I would love to support you!
  • thintowin1021
    Options
    Hey I am 5'2 and have 30 lbs. to lose and am also a college student
  • Paullei
    Options
    I'm 5' nothing and have 100+ to lose. I want to get close to goal before the big 50 in 20 months.
  • kanak1989
    Options
    hii .. :-) i m 5'2" .. with about 50 pounds to lose ..its been just 10 days since i am on MFP .. was doing great for a week .. bt have lost my track again .. and i feel sad for that .. i will glad to have some encouragement and make some new frnds .. so feel free to add me .. cheers
  • myoldself2011
    Options
    5'2" with another 30 lbs to lose before my initial goal weight is reached. In total I've had to lose 86 and I've lost 56 of it already.
  • MetamorphosisMe
    MetamorphosisMe Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I fit the bill :) I'm 5'2" with 73 to go! You're welcome to add me if you'd like. I keep my diary open to friends.
  • ImChar
    ImChar Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'2" and have 55lbs to lose.

Feel free to add me!!!!
  • wcrathbun
    wcrathbun Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 5'3 with 100 (98 now) to lose. I have sent you a request! Anyone else is more than welcome to add me to :)