Anyone like Pumkpin Pie- Heres a 45 calorie Pumpkin Frappe

Options
Goofy076
Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
OMG all, this is so beyond delicious and just in time for the fall... If you like pumpkin pie , you have to try this super easy pumpkin Frappe-

http://www.peanutbutterandpeppers.com/2012/08/24/drink-your-pie/

I used SO delicious unsweetened coconut milk for the coconut milk
fat free cool whip and replaced stevia with Splenda ...

I hope you guys enjoy!!!

Replies

• ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    awesome! I could inhale pumpkin xD
  • Leahcutie
    Options
    Thank you SO much for posting this! With fall around the corner, this should help those "comfort fall foods" cravings. I'll give it a try!
  • Goofy076
    Options
    OMG you guys will love love love it tee hee.. I am such a fall addict, I love anything pumpkin. apple and all that yummy stuff sooo I hope you guys love it as much as we did <3
  • DesertRains
    DesertRains Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Going to try this with coffee! Such a pumpkin pie addict, this will be a godsend!
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I just made the pumpkin latte off of hungry girl and it was decent but not a winner. I'm hoping this one's good.. I'm going to try it out later! Thanks!

ETA: I'm going to use unsweetened almond milk instead (that's all I have) so I hope it doesn't effect it negatively!
  • moleighsmom
    moleighsmom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Yummy, can't wait to try.
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Oh my stars! This sounds delicious! And if the nutrition facts she stated are correct it's also pretty low carb which means YAY I CAN HAVE SOME WITHOUT THE GUILT!!! Lol sorry for yelling but this is exciting!
  • truckers_wife
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhh, definately putting the ingredients I don't have on my grocery list!! Sounds wonderful. My have to go shopping sooner than I planned....lol
  • reegordon
    reegordon Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • IdahoMAT
    IdahoMAT Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh. Yum. I will make this! Thank you for sharing!
  • kgleason3
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Buying ingredients to make this today! :)
  • Goofy076
    Options
    ya i plugged the ingredients into MFP and it came out the same sooooooo seems to be legit... you guys will love it!!!.. Not sure about the almond milk taste love, I haven't tried it but here's to hoping it don't tweak the taste for ya!! <3
  • becfrogs
    becfrogs Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Did you use canned pumpkin like from the baking aisle...as if for making pumpkin pie? or is this like yams in the vegetable aisle......
  • jynxxxed
    Options
    Did you use canned pumpkin like from the baking aisle...as if for making pumpkin pie? or is this like yams in the vegetable aisle......

Use Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin and be sure to avoid the 'pumpkin pie mix'!
    It's found on the baking aisle.
  • butterfly10535
    Options
    THANKS!! I love pumpkin :)
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    OH. MY. GOD. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE Pumpkin Pie (and I just bought some Pumpkin Pie Spice to add to healthy dessert recipes to make them taste pumpkin pie-y without actually having pumpkin pie (:sad: ).

I am TOTALLY going to try this ASAP! this sounds AMAZING! but i'm going to use unsweetned almond milk instead of the coconut because I have unsweetened almond :)
  • jynxxxed
    Options
    I just made mine.. it's delicious! I added a few more ice cubes and did end up substituting with unsweetened almond milk but it's still delicious.

Thanks for this recipe! I'll be making it again :drinker:

ETA: Mine came out to 77 calories using the stuff that I had around. :)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    yum! bump!
  • guacamole17
    guacamole17 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump