Trim for Turkey Day now Trim for Valentines

Options

Replies

• firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    CW: 184.4
    TW: 165

Target for this month, (16 more days to go):175 lbs.
  • firedragon064
    Options
    I ate too much starch today. I'm supposed to only starch around my exercise schedule. Tomorrow I will be better.
    It takes to time to adjust since I usually eat starch in my meals.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    291 - CW
    279- Target Weight.

I have been short on all my goals by being over confident. I have been averaging more of 1.5 than 2. 279 will be 11 lbs avg 1.5 lbs a week...Let me tell you i will be thrilled to be in the 270's by valentine's day.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Just a little over 8 weeks till Valentines Day. Down 1.6lbs only 8.4 to go. I am going home tomorrow for two weeks so I hope it won't be to bad. Everything is always so yummy at Christmas. Keep up all the hard work everyone and have a wonderful Christmas.

SW - 147
    CW -145.4
    VD Goal - 137
  • akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: akgrant, glad to hear from you...congrats on getting past your midpoint......how is your shoulder recovery going?....does it feel better? are you following doctor's directions?

Thanks Barbie, I am doing alot better actually. Shoulder is coming along, it's still very sore put not as painful. I'm thinking I can start walkin on the treadmill in a few days! 2 more weeks with the sling then physical therapy. Thanks for asking!

I saw your weight lost pics too! You look awesome! Wow! Seeing the numbers is one thing but seeing the pics really makes a difference! Good job! You are truly inspiring!!!
  • firedragon064
    Options
    So when is the weight in day? I was sick.. so I slept 2 days.. bad eating and this week I don't have much time to work out.
    Tomorrow I will eat healthy until xmas feast event tho I won't have time to work out.
    I hope I won't gain weight this week.
  • akgrant
    Options
    So when is the weight in day? I was sick.. so I slept 2 days.. bad eating and this week I don't have much time to work out.
    Tomorrow I will eat healthy until xmas feast event tho I won't have time to work out.
    I hope I won't gain weight this week.

weigh-in is thursday, hope you feel better! i can't work out much these days either so i know the feeling. sticking to 1200 cal is pretty hard! it's nice to workout when i go over a little! dont beat yourself up too much, there is always next week! :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,979 Member
    Options
    SW January 2009 183
    weight 12/10/09 117
    weight 12/17/09 116
    CW 115
    Valentines GW 113
  • akgrant
    Options
    checking in:

SW: 168
    last week: 155
    CW : 156
    up +1 lb :grumble:
    VD Goal: 148
    Ultimate goal: 145

i'm impressed with anyone who continues to lose weight around Christmas!!! :laugh:

Merry Christmas to all!
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    wasn't around for the weigh in but weighed today and im still 153 .... Hoping to be down a little by thursday
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    291 - Starting Challenge Weight
    288.9 - Weight on friday
    279- Target Weight.

So that is a 2.1 lbs loss for me this week....on my way to my goal !!
  • barbiecat
    Options

So that is a 2.1 lbs loss for me this week....on my way to my goal !!

Congratulations, you are an inspiration to us all.........Christmas week doesn't have to be a big weight loss time if you stay focused.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    So i really really need to get in shape and lose weight not only do i want to do it for my health but also IM GETTING MARRIED!!!! and who doesn't want to lose amazing on their wedding day!!! He deploys in April and we will be setting a date when he comes home so i really want to shape up while he's a away .... I love this blog and hope we all stay together and motivate each other!!!! Cant wait to see how much weight i can get off by V-day!!
  • barbiecat
    Options
    SW January 2009 183
    weight 12/10/09 117
    weight 12/17/09 116
    last week 115
    CW 115
    Valentines GW 113
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: so, no gain over Christmas and the big food fest.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    I'm glad to be back to my simple ways of eating and avoiding all the temptations
  • akgrant
    Options
    checking in:
    SW: 168
    last week: 156
    CW : 155.4
    4 wk mini goal: 153
    VD Goal: 148
    Ultimate goal: 145

didn't lose anything but I'm just glad I didn't gain! now it's time to refocus! we finally purchased a home gym (to motivate my already fit hubby to workout with me) so we are both excited about that!
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    Gained about 2lbs but that's not stopping me today is a new day :)
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    Would anyone like to do a no carb challenge for a week... Meaning No potatoes, White breads, Pasta, Yams... and so on
    My biggest issue is carbs and i would like to kick out all carbs to see how my body does and if it will help with my weight lost...
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I haven't eaten white bread or pasta in months. I sometimes have a yam or sweet potato or brown rice. I eat kashi cereal or oatmeal for a bedtime snack.

I don't think no carb would work for me, but limiting carbs is something I could do. I've found that lean meat, salads, and steamed veggies provide me with a lot more food for fewer calories.

:bigsmile: Barbie
  • akgrant
    Options
    I did the atkins diet before and lost some weight but I prefer limiting the carbs to about 60 grams a day. That's not completely cutting them out but 60 grams is a small amount if you are use to eating alot of carbs! I'll take this challenge!

I need to take the water challenge too! Since I'm not at work with a water bottle on my desk, I can't believe how little water I drink!

Now that the holidays are over, I feel like I can finally focus again!
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    Doing no carbs is going to be hard but i know it's what my body needs to get back on track and eating right...