Replies

• Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    why did I look at this? :explode:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Oh Great, now I'm craving a Twinkie and they stopped making them last year, ARGHHHHH!!!!!

They stopped making Twinkies??? Seriously? (Yeah, I know, I could google it....but I love the suspense...)
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    Yup, the iconic cream filled snack is extinct.
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    Sorry, I meant cream like substance.
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Oh Great, now I'm craving a Twinkie and they stopped making them last year, ARGHHHHH!!!!!

They stopped making Twinkies??? Seriously? (Yeah, I know, I could google it....but I love the suspense...)

It looks bad...real bad.
    http://foodbeast.com/content/2012/01/10/hostess-filing-for-bankruptcy-good-bye-twinkies/
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    Ok, as much fun as that was, just googled it and though the makers of Twinkies has filed chapter 11 they say they are still making them.
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Yup, the iconic cream filled snack is extinct.

Really? I was walking out of Sobey's the other day and noticed an entire display of Twinkies lol.
  • bwcrouch
    bwcrouch Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    They still make twinkies!? OK ok,,, I'm from Australia... and will do just about anything for someone to send me a couple (just a few not a whole box) of twinkies... I had one from a house guest when I was younger and it just wasn't enough... if your up for being a legend send me a message :P

You can go to some fairs and get one battered and deep fried......
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Of course some foods have more nutrients than other....I do my best to eat as healthy as possible. However, weightloss comes down to a calorie deficit. If you eat a candy bar everyday and still stay within your caloric deficit for the day, you will still lose weight. It comes down to energy in v. energy out. A candy bar or twinky will not "make you fat no matter what"...

couldn't have said it better myself!
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I can't even read your OP it is so terribly written.
    So I am assuming you have no idea what you are talking about.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Thank God you here to set us straight. I guess I can go cancel my appointments with my doctor, nutritionist, and shrink! :flowerforyou:

U Funny!!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Yummy in a stupid, self-absorbed reason. You are what you eat!
    If anyone is jonesing for 244# of Swiss Roll/Reese's peanut buttercup/Breyer's ice cream, drop me a PM. :glasses:
  • rhonniema
    Options
    Why does it bother you so much?
  • Sojaided34
    Options
    We still have Twinkies in Canada and Michigan. I guess Im lucky. LOL Although I can't stand them.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options

Don't worry someone's parent's have a little stash of them somewhere in their cupboards~~
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I gave up halfway through. I can't make sense of what she's saying with the sentence structure and punctuation :frown:
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    The only thing I got from this is, how do you make a hormone?

Pay her an extra twenty dollars....

Parump pum.....

Insert groans here.....
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I gave up halfway through. I can't make sense of what she's saying with the sentence structure and punctuation :frown:

This^^^
  • Paw4awhile
    Options
    It is not just about eating the wrong foods or just what you want to eat. Often the foods that we shouldn't eat cost the least amount of money. There are other reasons for put on weight, if you have a food intolerance or food allergies you could also put on weight. You can not just say that we put on weight because we eat to much or choose the unhealthy food, There are all sorts of reasons for putting on weight & we all need support &help in one way or another to loose it, not to be put down & made to feel bad about ourselves.
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options

LMBO aww =(