Your username -- how'd you come up with it?

Options

Replies

• GeekMom17
    Options
    I'm a Geek, a mom and my favorite/lucky number is 17.

Super creative here.
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Because I KNOW IT ALL! LOL :bigsmile:

I came up with mine from my tags on my car. Where i live you can only have 8 letters. So i could only use Knwitall. It's also my Xbox Live gamertag... Some people call me Knit wall HAHA but it's Know It All. :wink:
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options

I came up with mine from my tags on my car. Where i live you can only have 8 letters. So i could only use Knwitall. It's also my Xbox Live gamertag... Some people call me Knit wall HAHA but it's Know It All. :wink:
    Have you ever let the Xbox assign you a name? When I first got my 360 I did the random name thing, and it gave me UranicBuffalo. I went with it for a while, and got a lot of "wtf is that??" when sitting in the various lobbies for games. Good times.
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    ptjolsen

PT = personal trainer
    jolsen = first initial, last name
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    my fitness motto..
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options

Have you ever let the Xbox assign you a name? When I first got my 360 I did the random name thing, and it gave me UranicBuffalo. I went with it for a while, and got a lot of "wtf is that??" when sitting in the various lobbies for games. Good times.

Haha that's too funny. Mine was Castled3. But i changed mine as soon as i could Lol
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    kimad
    kim- first name
    a- middle initial
    d- initial of last name
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Mine is my nick name since grade school. Crow and the neighberhood I grew up in 1502 or Ocean Beach (OB)
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Mine is my kids names mixed together =) I love it!
  • allenaceattorney
    Options
    I'm an attorney. I enjoy the "Ace Attorney" video game series. My name is Allen.
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    My dog's name and my youngest's birthday
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Mine is my sons racing bike and bike number. Been either Mikeys mom or #189's mom forever that I didn't know what else to use
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Mine has been my online screen name pretty much since the Internet was invented. It originated from a joke with a friend when I was wearing a skit that was secured by just one snap. It's a screen name that works well for me since I'm passionate about photography...images I take with one snap.
  • CEQuick75
    CEQuick75 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I saw it on a business card (mine).
    Quick, P.E.
  • mandorla
    mandorla Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Amande is French for almond and is the closest word to my name that I've found in any language other than English, my name is Amanda. Someone had already taken Amande, so I went to google translate and choose almond in Italian.
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    A few years ago I was playing an online RPG with knights and lords etc, and I had wanted the name Majik Mike but it was taken, So I tried Majikmiker and it was good. I've since used it for everything. Now there is that movie out and I'm kinda regretting it.....:huh:
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I love zebras. So I'm a zeebruhgirl
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    steph- short for stephanie, c- first letter of my last name, 0711- the years my kids were born, 2007 & 2011
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    A few years ago I needed a username for a different site, and I remembered an episode of Grey's Anatomy titled "Blues for Sister Someone"; so I typed that in, and it kind of stuck. Over the years, it's become my go-to username wherever I'm registering somewhere where I don't need to use my real name.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I came across mine from some digital company that just happened to pop up in my google images search for something else. Ever since then, I thought it was cute and matches my jiggly self. :3