Girls - favorite jeans?

Options
124»

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Black House/White Market makes FABULOUS jeans. Made for curvy types, with a little bit of stretch, normal waistlines (not too high, not too low, just right like goldilocks). They're kind with sizing too, meaning, if you're a 10 normally you could probably fit well into an 8. They are so flattering. Every time I wear mine people ask if I've lost weight!

I tried those last week and the waist gaped a lot on me - even the curvy cut one.
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Black House/White Market makes FABULOUS jeans. Made for curvy types, with a little bit of stretch, normal waistlines (not too high, not too low, just right like goldilocks). They're kind with sizing too, meaning, if you're a 10 normally you could probably fit well into an 8. They are so flattering. Every time I wear mine people ask if I've lost weight!

I tried those last week and the waist gaped a lot on me - even the curvy cut one.

I don't fit right into a lot of different brands. I have had luck with them so I stick with them every time! I had to kiss a lot of frogs...
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Cato jeans!!!
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love Lane Bryant Jeans however, I have now gotten into Maurices Jeans. We (I work there) have great jeans and each pair is for a different body type or is made different in order to do different things for each figure. Our new ones are hydraulic jeans and they are fantastic and even feel a little like pajama jeans but do not look like it at all! We also have our basic core jeans that are mostly boot cut but have different washes (light/dark) and styles. The Orchids in the 14-24 section are my favorite!! I recommend going to a Maurices if you can get to one!!
  • auria17
    auria17 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Levi has a custom fit jean, those are a great fit, if you are in the states, Miss Me is also a very nice fit on the butt and thighs.
  • jerlynsch
    jerlynsch Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I know you've probably already taken the pics etc...and the Miss Me looks great on you but since I'm a curvy fit and need a short inseam also I wanted to let you know of some great jeans...They are Silvers but in the Suki fit...They're very flattering :)