Boobies, Booties and Thighs!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height, 5'6 and was blessed with a big booty and big thighs too lol, everything else is slim. I'm happy where I'm at weighing in at 129. I started off with 38' hips, and only lost 1/2" in 5 MONTHS so I'm stuck at 371/2' right now which I'm happy with and I've only lost 1" off the thighs.

I think even if you do lose the weight, like everyone else says, you'll still have that butt and thigh but in a thinner way. But if that's not what you are aiming for, to be thinner then I'm not sure what you could do...

What is your weight now if you don't mind me asking?

Im 190 aiming for 160-165 (depending on my appearance and muscle tone) Im a large framed hourglass shape. wide hips but my booty needs a boost.lol
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be too concerned about your boobs. They are fat but wouldn't change that much with 30lbs. I used to be around 145lbs before having my daughter. I'm now 123lbs 5' 6" and I'm in the same cup size, the band has changed from a 32 to a 30 tho so they are slightly smaller but not massively so. I agree with other posters about your body shape as well. I'm a pear shape and I wish my hips were smaller. I want to lose 2-3inches at least (they're 35inches now). I've never liked my shape but am learning to live with it so you're lucky you love yours!

Edit:: I also have a small frame do when I was 145lbs with 40inch hips I looked out of proportion/too big. It does suit some especially if you have a larger frame :)

I have that same build so I know what you are talking about. I am currently 139 and have 39" hips. I look very out of proportion which is why my goal is to get at 125. I used to be that size before babies and it works for me.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I know I am destined for thick thighs no matter what. To date I am down almost 50 pounds (sounds crazy) and my measurements have gone from approximately:
    January:
    weigh 250
    Bust: 46 or 47 (36-38H)
    Underbust: 37
    Waist: 39-40
    Hips: 48-49
    Thighs: 27ish

now
    Weight: 201
    Bust: 41.5 (34H)
    Underbust: 33
    Waist: 32.5
    Hips: 43
    Thighs: 24.5

I am aiming for about 165 (but I have some goal measurements)
    Bust: 37ish (30-32G-H)
    Waist: 28
    Hips: 38-39

My weight has been shifting proportionally and fairly evenly, so my waist to hip ratio has stayed about the same. I haven't changed a ton in the bust. I have lost more in the band, and around 1/2 to 1 cups worth of volume. Depending o how you carry things, you might look the same but smaller. I am trending from pear to hourglass. My hips/butt are looking a little less wide in relationship to my shoulders.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I know I am destined for thick thighs no matter what. To date I am down almost 50 pounds (sounds crazy) and my measurements have gone from approximately:
    January:
    weigh 250
    Bust: 46 or 47 (36-38H)
    Underbust: 37
    Waist: 39-40
    Hips: 48-49
    Thighs: 27ish

now
    Weight: 201
    Bust: 41.5 (34H)
    Underbust: 33
    Waist: 32.5
    Hips: 43
    Thighs: 24.5

I am aiming for about 165 (but I have some goal measurements)
    Bust: 37ish (30-32G-H)
    Waist: 28
    Hips: 38-39

My weight has been shifting proportionally and fairly evenly, so my waist to hip ratio has stayed about the same. I haven't changed a ton in the bust. I have lost more in the band, and around 1/2 to 1 cups worth of volume. Depending o how you carry things, you might look the same but smaller. I am trending from pear to hourglass. My hips/butt are looking a little less wide in relationship to my shoulders.

Those are some fantastic results!! Congrats on all your success thus far :happy: