Are you HOT or are you BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME....

Options

Replies

• stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    i think of myself as cute on a good day, average the rest of the time. i think confidence is the difference between beautiful and hot.
  • Cherrybomb2012
    Options
    When I say a guy is hot, it means I wanna rip their clothes off.

When I say a guy is handsome, it means they have amazing features.

When I say a guy is cute, it means they have an amazing personality, which automatically makes them attractive to me :smile:

This is pretty accurate for a guy....as far as what I am? Who knows, I guess it depends on who is describing me. Hey cherrybomb...killer *kitten* girl!!!

thanks mamas <3
    and id say you are beautiful...but def can see a sexy side! get it get it!
  • agriffiths73
    agriffiths73 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I like to think I'm OK to look at, I'm kind, thoughtful and compassionate, most of the time. My son means everything to me, and since he's been here, I've become calmer, more sensitive and relaxed too.
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options

When I say a guy is cute, it means they have an amazing personality, which automatically makes them attractive to me :smile:

This is pretty accurate for a guy....as far as what I am? Who knows, I guess it depends on who is describing me. Hey cherrybomb...killer *kitten* girl!!!

thanks mamas <3
    and id say you are beautiful...but def can see a sexy side! get it get it!

Awww..thank ya'!!! :drinker:
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm one ugly hombre, but I have a sombrero so things are looking up.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    My 5-year old little boy tells me I'm beautiful. That's good enough for me. :o)

Perceptive child.
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options

Exactly!

Edit: As for myself, I think I am beautiful. Some days I'm hot, but for the most part, I'm beautiful in character and appearance.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I like the person who said, "I'm just me"... that's pretty much how I see myself. For the most part, I don't think of myself as hot, handsome, ugly, etc... I'm just me... take me or leave me. I think I have an attractive enough personality to get me by in life. LOL The rest... most days I feel rather average, but I often feel sexy. :happy:
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    <---Not hot, beautiful or hadsome. LOL

Wasn't there a similar thread a day ago?
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I'm handsome. I don't want to be "hot."
  • businessmajor1
    Options
    I like to go by Sexy
  • hlp423
    hlp423 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Where the hell is the " dorky" option. Screw this thread.
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I like pudding!

Oh wait.... what was the question?
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I am combustible! Hotness squared!
  • tjssugar
    Options
    I think i am beautiful. Both inside and out. :-)
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Nope...
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I am cute. :smooched:

S1n....you are HOT, and cute, and HOT!

Oh Jimmy.. thanks.. but I am still not showing you my boobs! LOL:tongue:

Thats ok Mari....its always better to have something left to the imagination anyway.....:wink:
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am cute. :smooched:

^^this
  • sixrings
    sixrings Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I consider myself incredibly average. My whole life I've been stopped by random people and told I look like someone they went to school with or worked with--therefore I must look like a lot of other men and incredibly average....which I'm perfectly comfortable with.
  • theactionfigure
    Options

When I say a girl is hot, it means I would love to rip their clothes off. It's about sex.

When I say a girl is beautiful, it means they are physically attractive, and have the personality as well. Beautiful inside and out.

When I say a girl is cute, it usually means they are very attractive to me, but not quite the HOT status. And yes they have a good personality as well... and yes that IS very attractive.

Sorry to say though, that I've known some HOT women, who were terribly ugly on the inside. I'm sure you women know men like this as well. Being HOT doesn't give anyone the right to be rude, conceited, or to receive preferential treatment. If you're going to be HOT, (which all of us here on MFP are), don't be a jerk. That is all. :wink: