Are you HOT or are you BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME....

Options

Replies

• SPARTA1013
    SPARTA1013 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    What am I???
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm a hot mess.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    depends on who the comment is from!
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm ok
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    unfortunately, i get "hot" more :(
    i prefer beautiful...
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I would say I'm neither.

I think I'm "girl next door" so I'd say I'm more "cute" than anything else

Although, my son tells me i'm beautiful everyday :)
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    I would say Average? im ok with not being "Hot" because i am just who i am! like it or not :)
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    This again? Ugh, everyone is fishing for compliments but I'm afraid the lake needs to be restocked! NEXT!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Pfft! Asking people to tell you you're pretty or declaring that you're hot makes you instantly unattractive.
  • Lonestarlesa
    Lonestarlesa Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Love the definations...I would say I am beautiful....been called cute a lot...(which at my age I am like WTHeck?) But definately not hot
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Im adorable in and out, just sayin
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm adorable when I smile and laugh (obviously, this cannot be seen in my pic). I'm not hot, but I have always been told I am adorable. I think that is the nice way of saying, "well, you're kind of cute and have some lovely physical attributes, but you are definitley not all that." I'm cool with that. The nicest thing I have ever been told is when my friend's boyfriend told her that he never noticed how pretty I was. I know my looks didn't suddently change, but I think the more you get to know a person the more of their inner beauty you can see. I have always been gifted with being able to see beyond the physical. Some people just radiate light. Others radiate darker things and it shows in their looks over time. Look at people who are mean and snotty. Eventually the ugliness on the inside begins to show on the outside. Their beauty becomes cold, like the Queen from Snow White. She was prettier than Snow White, but her cold heart cast a shadow over her face.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Self indulgent thread alert!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I think that hot refers really only to the outside - someone is hot because they meet your physical definition of beauty. It has no reference to what is inside.

Beautiful/handsome is both what is on the outside and what shines through from the inside.

So someone could be hot but ugly as anything, because their personality makes them so. Someone could be not hot physically, but stunningly beautiful because of what shines through from the inside.

As for me, I think I'm getting to hot, and I believe that I'm beautiful.
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options

Yes, maybe you're right - there are a lot of those here. BUT, No one is ever going to love you more than you love yourself, and until you're 100 percent into YOU, no one else will be. Do whatever it takes to increase your self confidence and love who you are. If you're not connected to who you really are, how the heck are you going to connect with someone else? Self indulgent - Hell yes!! Essesntial - Hell yes!!!

As the OP, I am asking each person for their definition of hot or beautiful/handsome. Everyone, and I mean every last human being on this planet is beautiful, in one way or another.
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Im moderately attractive on the outside... inside im evil :devil:
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options

Yes, maybe you're right - there are a lot of those here. BUT, No one is ever going to love you more than you love yourself, and until you're 100 percent into YOU, no one else will be. Do whatever it takes to increase your self confidence and love who you are. If you're not connected to who you really are, how the heck are you going to connect with someone else? Self indulgent - Hell yes!! Essesntial - Hell yes!!!

As the OP, I am asking each person for their definition of hot or beautiful/handsome. Everyone, and I mean every last human being on this planet is beautiful, in one way or another.

I love myself 100% and I have the love of others, I'm very content. I'm not insecure either, I think you have the wrong idea about me love :laugh:
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Im gorgeous, sexy, and I got swag....the life of the party and I got a big heart. So I have no flaw...Im timeless my husband told me so.:bigsmile:
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely beautiful. If I'm outside in 90 degrees, then I'm hot. But even when I'm hot and sweaty, I'm beautiful. :bigsmile:

I love this!
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I've always been the smart cute girl. My husband thinks I'm beautiful. I'd really like to be considered hot (without the ugly insides mentioned). Meh. As long as he loves me, that's all that matters.