• raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    2-4 pounds easily. Disappears quickly afterwards

this
  • jlsoules
    jlsoules Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I log everything I eat and my exercise so when I got on this last month and saw a 3 lb GAIN days before TOM I was so upset! I had done good, nothing different and should have had a slight loss from what I could tell. NO! A huge gain! I was disgusted!! I trudged through the week doing everything I should have been keeping my fingers crossed for a loss at the scale in a week. Sure enough! I had a 6 lb LOSS the following week.

Don't beat yourself up, hormones and all the crap that goes with TOM really do mess with your system. You'll lose it next time and hopefully even more! :wink:
  • MrsDrk
    MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    It's odd, but I am less likely to gain at my TOM, but more likely when I ovulate. For some reason, THAT week - I will see about 4-5 lbs magically appear for 4-5 days and then as fast as they arrive, they leave. It's depressing, but now that I've seen it happen 3 months in a row, I try to keep it in mind. My husband constantly reminds me as well, to try to keep me motivated and uplifted during that week!