Mean people at a fresno subway

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    oh man!!! :mad: What a flakin' idiot!

I hate rude people but that witch was hurtful and in front of your children too....what a peice of work! sigh!

I'm so glad you're following up w/ corportate....omg I would totally contact the local news on this one! ;like madka mentioned! lol

I can not believe that one, the woman said that she only serves fit kid meals not fat kid meals....like way to give a child a complex if they are getting chips sigh....and then following it up like that...grrr Omg I can only imagine how you feel!!! hugs and do NOT let it get to you at all...its only a reflextion of how ignorant she is....wow and is she ever!

big hugs girl!!!
    Ali
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Call the owner of that franchise and raise complete and utter He**. Threaten to sue for emotional distress, violation of civil rights and anything else you can think of. If that doesn't work, call the BBB, the chamber of commerce and the local news. If you are a member of any minority group, play that card. If that manager has a job tomorrow, it will be an absolute travesty.
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    that's seriously crazy! i think you should have taken the $20 card then told him you weren't using it there and that didn't resolve anything! :tongue: seriously sorry you had to go through that, ppl suck sometimes :noway:
  • This is sooooooooo crazy!!!!!!!!!I cannot believe it......by the way u r very pretty ,dont let an ignorant woman probably hating her life/job upset u ..but she don't deserve that job..i hope she get fired and will never have to work with the public again
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    that's seriously crazy! i think you should have taken the $20 card then told him you weren't using it there and that didn't resolve anything! :tongue: seriously sorry you had to go through that, ppl suck sometimes :noway:

No, I didn't want a pitty card.
  • icandoit
    This is sooooooooo crazy!!!!!!!!!I cannot believe it......by the way u r very pretty ,dont let an ignorant woman probably hating her life/job upset u ..but she don't deserve that job..i hope she get fired and will never have to work with the public again

Thank you. I just remember a bit ago that my son goes to school with a kid who's parents own a SW. We are trying to find out which one. Maybe he can get me in with the head honcho.
  • :sick: That is SO messed up. What an excuse. That is way lame. I used to work at the Olive Garden...and I remember when this women was ROYAL screwed over by the waitress she had. Beyond rude. I was a hostess, so they complained to me. I got the manager, and what did her offer her? A GIFT CARD. WHY would someone want to come back after being treated that way??

The women didn't take the card, and needless to say, everyone called the women who complained the b!tch. Needless to say, I didn't last very long there.

I don't understand where people think stuff like that is ok!
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    One word for you. Karma
    She'll get hers!
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Rene, if you don't get some real satisfaction from corporate, just let us all at 'em! Did I tell you I was a "heeler" in high school rodeo....he he he. We can rope her and then show her what we do to heifers who don't know how to respect real ladies!
    Cowboy
  • OMG that is totally awful, I have a hard time believing that there are people like that out there. I guess I live in a bubble, cause I would hope people dont act like that. Anyway Im sorry that had to happen to you and I would go after subway people like that should not be working in the public eye.
    stevo
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    You handled it a lot better then I woulda. they would have a tipped over soda machine (those things cost thousands :devil: ). As a former small business owner, I know one thing that could harm them business wise, send a letter describing the situation to your local Better Business Bureau. they get a couple of those and their corporate will immediately pull their franchise. Corporate offices HATE blackmarks on the BBB. Make sure you tell corporate that you are doing it as well.

That was so uncalled for!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    I'm sure you'll handle it the best way possible Renee.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Serenity Now~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member

Ha Ha Ha.....It works, doesn't it?!
    :laugh:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    I can't believe what happened to you. Getting in touch with the BBB is a good idea.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    My blood pressure went up just reading what happened to you. I hope they fire her. What a terrible way to act. You have every right to be offended.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Thanks all. I just got back from there. I had a long talk the owner. He is the managers husband. I got store number and the owners name. I am turning it all in on Monday. The owner said that his wife doesn't understand english very well and I probably miss understood her. HA HA I said. I know when someone calls me fat. I understood her just fine. I also told him is she cannot understand or communicate correctly, then maybe she should not work with customers.
    He offered me $20.00 gift card. I refussed and told him that I would never come back to this store and I would recommend that he got his wife some english lessons.
    I feel a bit better. My husband told me to relax and he will go in Sunday and talk to them. I made him promise NO FISTS!!!

What a LAME excuse. You understood what she said and I don't really see how what she said could be meant any other way than she said it. Make the phone call and report her. Don't know what the outcome will be but I feel sure Subway would want to know that someone is behaving this way especially when their whole ad campaign is about eating there to lose weight and eat healthy. I am still appalled at the woman's behavior!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member

Ha Ha Ha.....It works, doesn't it?!
    :laugh:
    It sure does!
    I'm sure I'll be yelling it around the house today.:laugh:

• GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member

No, I didn't want a pitty card.

I wouldn't take their card either, they SUCK! :explode:
    I'm sitting here with my mouth hanging open! I can't believe they spoke to you that way at ALL.
    I just don't understand where some people get the nerve to say those types of things.
    I don't think you look *fat* in any of your pictures you've posted anyway, (when I saw the amount you want to lose I thought, geez she must wear it well!) hehe!
    But I'm so sorry that they treated you that way, you deserve more respect than that, and for that matter so do your children.
    GRRRR :explode:
  • icandoit
    [
    I wouldn't take their card either, they SUCK! :explode:
    I'm sitting here with my mouth hanging open! I can't believe they spoke to you that way at ALL.
    I just don't understand where some people get the nerve to say those types of things.
    I don't think you look *fat* in any of your pictures you've posted anyway, (when I saw the amount you want to lose I thought, geez she must wear it well!) hehe!
    But I'm so sorry that they treated you that way, you deserve more respect than that, and for that matter so do your children.
    GRRRR :explode:
    [/quote]

Thank you.
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    OMG!!! My jaw just dropped.