What posesses people to act the way they do...

Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Get out of here!!! YOU are REPEATING that Stuff to THE WORLD...YOU are worse than she is to Me.

ETA: So what is this Thread about: Say DUMB RACIST Stuff under the "Guise" of "They Said"..BUT actually YOU Said!
    I'd never in my life say anything like what she said. I'm sorry.. who are you?
    I felt it interesting how rude and ignorant people are, and somehow I'm in the wrong. Pretty sure anybody who knows me on here, knows that isn't how I feel.
    Sheesh.

Ignore her gonzo....just looking for an argument.:angry:
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    So one of my many jobs, is to answer a hotline on our vehicles.

Company I work for is actually based out of Japan. Happens to employ THOUSANDS of americans.
    I have this woman today...

She called the line, and cursed me out. Asking why "our drivers we're driving around in America in Jap junk".
    Most Japanese automakers build more cars in the USA than the American manufacturers do. I find it incredibly amusing when people freak out over the foreign vs domestic car thing.
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options
    I blame India. Any time I have to call a customer care hotline...I am automatically pissed off because I think I'm going to get some freaking call center in India. I am getting pissed off now as I type on this muthafuggin piece of crap keyboard. FACK!!!!!!

Love this!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Company I work for is actually based out of Japan. Happens to employ THOUSANDS of americans.

She called the line, and cursed me out. Asking why "our drivers we're driving around in America in Jap junk".

Tell them because the Japanese companies didn't stole my tax money in the name of bailouts
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Get out of here!!! YOU are REPEATING that Stuff to THE WORLD...YOU are worse than she is to Me.

ETA: So what is this Thread about: Say DUMB RACIST Stuff under the "Guise" of "They Said"..BUT actually YOU Said!

You fail.
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    Common sense isn't common anymore!!!!
  • taunto
    Options
    I blame India. Any time I have to call a customer care hotline...I am automatically pissed off because I think I'm going to get some freaking call center in India. I am getting pissed off now as I type on this muthafuggin piece of crap keyboard. FACK!!!!!!

Don't hate on them so much. If American economy continues the way it is, pretty soon you will be working for the Chinese and the Indians.
  • propskat
    propskat Posts: 191 Member
    Options

Most Japanese automakers build more cars in the USA than the American manufacturers do. I find it incredibly amusing when people freak out over the foreign vs domestic car thing.

In my household we have two Nissans and a Chevy. Guess which one breaks down most frequently?
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Toyota has been building factories in the US while so called "American Manufacturers" close plants in the US and build cars in Mexico and South America.

Love my Carolla, sorry you got *****ed at.
  • krim12
    krim12 Posts: 102
    Options

In my household we have two Nissans and a Chevy. Guess which one breaks down most frequently?

My chevy is currently broke down.
  • taunto
    Options

haha I used to own a Chevy Nova and after like 2 years of driving it with literally 0 problems I went up to the mechanic friend of mine who used to do my oil change etc and said "I don't know why people complain about chevys, this car has treated me pretty good" he looked at me and said "Thats because its engine is Japanese...."
  • KaraP18
    KaraP18 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Common sense isn't common anymore!!!!

This is the quote I use on a daily basis. I work for a big insurance company and we have people call in all the time just to gripe about our commercials or our mascots. People just have way to much time on their hands these days. Ridiculous!
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options

Hotlines and call centres are crazy people magnets!!! Worked in call centres for over 10 years. People are crazy!

Agreed! full moons bring out even more crazies in the customer service industry!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options

1246797_o.gif
  • agriffiths73
    agriffiths73 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    People are ignorant, wherever you live, wherever you go, and in that case it's more about why are people taking money out of 'their' country and spending it in another one....

I've been working for a firm for 7 years that employs 100,000 plus people across India, China, Argentina and Philippines and got the same kind of questions - why is money going there, and not staying here.

Well, mostly because of the lack of mediocrity there, and far too much of it here. Lack of attention to detail, crappy work and ****ty products/delivery of service. If you don't care about quality, someone who does will get the business, if you don't want your money leaving your country, make sure your country works harder to keep it there!
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options

OMG me too!
  • propskat
    propskat Posts: 191 Member
    Options

haha I used to own a Chevy Nova and after like 2 years of driving it with literally 0 problems I went up to the mechanic friend of mine who used to do my oil change etc and said "I don't know why people complain about chevys, this car has treated me pretty good" he looked at me and said "Thats because its engine is Japanese...."

The Aveo actually had a PLASTIC tensioner/pulley for the timing belt. And is currently broken down due to a faulty MAP sensor.
  • agriffiths73
    agriffiths73 Posts: 108 Member
    Options

The Aveo actually had a PLASTIC tensioner/pulley for the timing belt. And is currently broken down due to a faulty MAP sensor.

MAF?
    Mass Air Flow
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options

Well, seeing that quite a few Japanese vehicles are made in Mississippi or Alabama, (while most American cars are made in Mexico, Canada, or re-badged Japanese cars), maybe you could have corrected her on the place of build.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    MAP: Manifold Absolute Pressure