Birthday gift to yourself!?!?!?!! what did you get?

Options

Replies

• tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    BTW happy birthday to all christmas holidays children ;)
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    A few hours of nothing but just me and a good movie will do..
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    My birthday's on October 18th; I'll be 52. So I should probably buy myself a rocking chair and park myself on the front porch, eh?

Another cat maybe?

I dunno.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    the getaway!
    I went to Las Vegas for my birthday!
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    New handheld GPS for Geocaching! :heart:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    My birthday is actually today, so you can excuse me for seeing the title of this post and assuming it must be all about me. ;)

I keep things pretty low-key, so my gift to myself was some makeup and the promise of my best body yet by this time next year.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    My birthday is actually today, so you can excuse me for seeing the title of this post and assuming it must be all about me. ;)

I keep things pretty low-key, so my gift to myself was some makeup and the promise of my best body yet by this time next year.

Its all about you babycakes! :bigsmile:

Cheers! happy birthday!!!!
  • karylee44
    Options
    mine isnt until April.. thinking of taking myself out to dinner.. last year my husband bought me wire cutters for my birthday.. REALLY!.. wire cutters..
  • Serafimangel
    Serafimangel Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I had my finals two days after my birthday, but my flatmate had finished and gone home so it was a lone cupcake nibbled over law texbooks and statutes...

whilst singing myself happy birthday :(
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    My birthday is Sept 10, but my anniversary is Sept 17, so I usually don't get anything on my B-Day. This year I bought $49 worth of tickets to the LA County Fair for $5. Hubby says we can go for my B-Day.

By the way I think the purse thing might be good for you. It worked for the ladies.
  • Nicoleholmes2
    Nicoleholmes2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My husband usually buys me amazing gifts! Like my 3 carat ring, dodge charger, ect. But I want to buy myself a LV bag for my birtday in January:)
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    My birthday is Sept 10, but my anniversary is Sept 17, so I usually don't get anything on my B-Day. This year I bought $49 worth of tickets to the LA County Fair for $5. Hubby says we can go for my B-Day.

By the way I think the purse thing might be good for you. It worked for the ladies.

Oooh! I love the L.A. County Fair! I generally don't eat anything there (used to eat the fajitas UNTIL I spotted them chopping huge hunks of butter onto the veggies as they cooked - BLEH) but love the fair all the same. Have fun!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I got myself a HRM :)
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    my birthday was yesterday, but i didnt get myself anything. i would go with either a tattoo or a gun or both but definitely not the strip club (waste of money) why pay for something you can get for free?

This is a VERY good point....

Where can you get free strippers?

all you need is a girl that likes to get freaky, and there are millions of them lol (no offense ladies) almost every girl i have ever dated (including the one im with now) has loved to give me lap dances
  • msafunk
    msafunk Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Take a vacation to a nearby resort, and while you're out there, get a tattoo of a gun!

My birthday is next month, and I just got the confirmation email from the Bacara Resort and Spa in Santa Barbara, CA. I built their website earlier this year on a very tight deadline, and still maintain it, so my boss worked out a deal so I could afford a weekend there. My boyfriend and I are also taking it as an opportunity to visit this really adorable little Danish-American town called Solvang, since he's been wanting to take me there for a few years now.

I'm so excited!
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Mine's at the end of the month, and I'll likely treat myself to a pair of obscenely expensive shoes :-)
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    air... I get myself it everyday... so, a second helping of it on my birthday just to make the day special.
  • Allic1971
    Allic1971 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I got a elliptical cross trainer :happy: mothers day was a Body Media Fit armband :happy: 21st wedding Anniversary was a takeout LOL Christmas would love a Silhouette CAMEO machine :bigsmile:

I would like a tattoo but I am a scardy cat when it comes to pain!

Have a good one all sound good :bigsmile:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

No way babycakes....a purse kinda cramps my style. :bigsmile:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    The year before last I bought myself these pretty amazing Michael Kors heels. God I love these shoes.

michael-kors-black-michael-michael-kors-nadia-pump-product-1-688997-332338408_full.jpeg

This year, I'm going to Vegas :drinker: