Birthday gift to yourself!?!?!?!! what did you get?

Options

Replies

• Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I don't do birthday gifts to myelf. Though this year I did get new noise-cancelling headphones right around my birthday. But that was merely coincidental as some idiot broke my others on the buisness trip that included my birthday and I got the new ones immediately upon returning home.
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My birthday just went past but I vote Tattoo. When I hit my goal weight thats what I am doing for myself.
  • Julescg26
    Julescg26 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My birthday has just been and I didn't really buy myself anything (but I have this year moved to Canada so am buying lots of things), but last year I treated myself to a new tattoo that I'd been wanting for years! I now want another one - belated present - I think so!!!

Go with a tattoo - the next question though is - what tattoo will you get??
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    My birthday has just been and I didn't really buy myself anything (but I have this year moved to Canada so am buying lots of things), but last year I treated myself to a new tattoo that I'd been wanting for years! I now want another one - belated present - I think so!!!

This is true....what tattoo to get. I know I want it on my upper arm/shoulder area......any ideas????:bigsmile:
  • Julescg26
    Julescg26 Posts: 260 Member
    Options

This is true....what tattoo to get. I know I want it on my upper arm/shoulder area......any ideas????:bigsmile:

Am probably the wrong person to ask as I like flowery ones, although only my back one has flowers on it, my ankle one is an off the wall chart tribal/star (it was my 2nd tat so hadn't discovered the love of bespoke tats) and my tramp stamp is a celtic knot designed by my best friend! My newist upper back one is swirly lines with 3 different clematis flowers in (2 of which are of pictures from my dad's garden), I've put a photo of it on my profile! The next one I want which is planned for a couple of years time is of swirly vines again with red roses for England and red Maple Leaves for Canada to represent my life changing move - and that's going on my other ankle/foot! As for now I want something else - but no idea, maybe I'll go with a piercing instead to tide me over!

What means something to you that you won't get fed up with having on your body??? I love tribal/celtic tattoos on that part of a man, especially if you're muscular - which from your photo looks like you are! :tongue:
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I vote for the tattoo to celebrate another year of your awesomeness!

I just celebrated my big milestone 50th birthday last Saturday. Went on a girls' night out - saw the live show Jersey Boys, then we were picked up with a stretch limo who carried us away for dinner and touring of the city while toasting with wine (lots and lots of wine). We had that limo from 5pm to 11:30 pm! It was an awesome and memorable way to celebrate my birthday! And even better, I may have planned it but my friends paid for my portion of everything (which I didn't plan for but they are awfully stubborn loving friends)! :heart:

Hope you have an awesome Birthday!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I vote for the tattoo to celebrate another year of your awesomeness!

I just celebrated my big milestone 50th birthday last Saturday. Went on a girls' night out - saw the live show Jersey Boys, then we were picked up with a stretch limo who carried us away for dinner and touring of the city while toasting with wine (lots and lots of wine). We had that limo from 5pm to 11:30 pm! It was an awesome and memorable way to celebrate my birthday! And even better, I may have planned it but my friends paid for my portion of everything (which I didn't plan for but they are awfully stubborn loving friends)! :heart:

Hope you have an awesome Birthday!

Thank oyu so much my dear!!!! CHEERS!!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    BUMPS
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Tattoo!!

I usually get myself some flowers. Lame-o
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Anything but food, that is good.
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I probably won't do anything for myself for my birthday -- but for graduation, I got myself a sweet Irish Setter puppy//running companion//reason to never sit on my rear end.
  • mikewpg1ca
    mikewpg1ca Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Went to NYC for a week on a trip, where I ran a race and jogged in Central Park almost everyday. Great time.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Well, since my bday this year is a milestone one...50, I am heading to Hawaii for 14 glorious days!...and taking my husband with me! Tickets bought, hotel reservations made....now counting down the days! I can't wait!!!
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My birthday is February 15, and I'll hit a milestone then - my 35th!!! I'm gonna need a new wardrobe by that point so that's probably gonna be my present to myself. I've been saving up, $5 at a time for every 5 pounds I've lost. I'd say that I'll be able to get a few nice pieces of cloth to wear - and I won't have to buy them out of the plus size section in the store any more!!!! :bigsmile: This is so great!!! :love:
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I probably won't do anything for myself for my birthday -- but for graduation, I got myself a sweet Irish Setter puppy//running companion//reason to never sit on my rear end.
    Would I suggest naming him - if it is a boy that is - Rusty, if he's reddish? My uncle who passed on a few years back had one one time and that was his name, he was very energetic!!! :happy:
  • curvystormcloud
    Options
    Hmm... It's kind of silly for a first forum post, but I want to get sets of matching bras and panties, some silky pajamas or nightie. Pretty things in my new size. So hard to get nice looking stuff when you're bigger, so it'll be fun to go shopping for something other than function. :love:
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a hunting crossbow the year before last. This year I am thinking that I might get myself a kayak and accessories (paddle, life jacket, car mount, and such). I am going to have to vote for the trip though. Go somewhere fun. Don't get me wrong I like my guns but I'd value a trip more for my b-day.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I bought myself a hunting crossbow the year before last. This year I am thinking that I might get myself a kayak and accessories (paddle, life jacket, car mount, and such). I am going to have to vote for the trip though. Go somewhere fun. Don't get me wrong I like my guns but I'd value a trip more for my b-day.

A crossbow!!.....damn! thats sexy !
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Bump me!:devil:
  • erinfog
    erinfog Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    i'm torn between good tickets to the jets/dolphins game or buying a new bag. can't decide.