Be Serious Please!

Options
12346»

Replies

• mommytobrayden
    mommytobrayden Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    The thing I remind myself of often is, "this time next year you'll wish you would have stuck to this."

It helps me to remember that if I do nothing, then come next year I will wish I would have kept at it because I would have been at goal.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    When things become too easy, it's time to step it up a notch. Get out of your comfort zone, it is here where you'll see the biggest changes, both mentally and physically.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Plan and log your daily meals in advance, ideally each morning. Don't wait until dinnertime to realize you only have 100 calories left for the day!

This will also encourage you to move more (exercise) on days in which you see you'll miss your calorie goal. When I knew I was going to go over (for whatever reason), I made a point to walk to the track and run a bit, which gave me 300 additional calories to play with. Had I waited until the evening, I wouldn't have had time to run or do some other form of exercise.

--P
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    The scale doesn't matter. It's about how you feel, how your clothes fit, and your muscle tone.

^^ This!!

If I get back into size 16 and have toned muscles, then I'll be happy to just maintain that. The tape measure is my friend.
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    "If you Always do what you've Always done, You'll Always get what you Always got"