Options
    PicMonkeyCollage.jpg
  • shezzamess
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Congrats everyone!
  • 1favoredlady
    1favoredlady Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, you start to look younger as you are losing weight!! Keep up the great work!
  • 1favoredlady
    1favoredlady Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing!! Keep up great work
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    deleted
  • longbird
    longbird Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    195to172.jpg
    From 195lb to 173lb. Not as dramatic as some of the amazing images above - congrats everyone! - and still a little way still to go, but oooh I'm happy :-)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, but has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Carson Daily?

I used to hear it all the time in college.

After school I plumped up a bit...and it stopped.

But now that I've lost a bit of weight...it's coming back again. hehe.

I've never gotten a good answer if that's a good thing or not.

Thanks tho. :)

Well I if it counts for anything I use to have a major crush on him. When he was the host of TRL I always said how awesome it would be to be in the audience just so I could see him lol.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    542363e794b40ff99933101bf6a4f342.jpg

faadc4651e28b2ed29efb9ee2c5cf5c7.jpg
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Everyone looks great :)

faces.jpg

You look beautiful!

Thanks hon :)
  • SunnyLuc87
    Options
    164ai1.jpg
    Only 30 pounds lost from one picture to the next, but WOW I cannot believe my face used to look like that.
  • slimmom2b
    Options
    4stonelosscomparison.png

Lost nearly another stone since taking the pics on the right :)

Wow! You look like a different guy!! Awesome!
  • wlkumpf
    wlkumpf Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    ok. You look amazing! My question is do you have naturally curly hair and if so how do you get it so defined with curls or straight in the last pic? Are there any products you recommend?

My daycare girls have had thier hair thinned and the straightening they have had hasn't helped. I tried to look information up online to help their mom, but really can't figure out what products they should be using?

Any advice for them? They are only 9, 11 and 13 and on a very limited budget, so hopefully it isn't an expensive fix, but even if it is... every girl should be proud of how they look :)
  • MizzTweezy
    MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    316869_10150371649141277_625066276_8615140_369399631_n.jpg

320116_10150314551126277_625066276_8336047_2090373240_a.jpg
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    164ai1.jpg
    Only 30 pounds lost from one picture to the next, but WOW I cannot believe my face used to look like that.

Only? 30lbs is still a lot to lose, be proud of that girl! You look great!!! Good luck to you.
  • viad25720
    viad25720 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    wrgaaa.jpg

Holy cow you look like Carson Daly!
  • viad25720
    viad25720 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great :)

faces.jpg

Seriously you can barely tell that was you, and if you didn't say it was we would all never know!
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    xdfme8.png
  • MsTru2U
    MsTru2U Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I always have problems posting pictures so feel free to look at the pics in my profile...My main profile pic was taken just a few days ago
  • juniper7470
    Options
    First post...let's see if this works. I don't even know my weight in the before pic (but it's somewhere around 320lbs)...the after pic is at 158lbs.

Facecomparison.jpg
  • LandryBabe
    Options
    You all look absolutely amazing!!! Very inspiring to see such commitment and progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!