Do you know what you USED to eat? OMG!

Options
13»

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I don't really know.
    I know at my heaviest (150Ibs at 5'10) I was eating a large prawn mayo baguette, evening meal and often 300-400g of chocolate a day, but cannot recall what else, and I wasn't that active at all at the time. I have never gone over that weight though even when I was eating what I fancied, so I suppose I should count my blessings.

Until summer last year, I was eating a mcflurry and chocolate daily, as well as sometimes a cafe breakfast or a baked potato with prawn mayo, and a microwave meal or subway for dinner, and I didn't do anything other than a little walking around, and I maxed out at 142Ibs.

Eating relatively clean, with some treats and occasional binges, with an hour + of cardio 6 days a week, I am now 126.
  • Lindylaloo
    Lindylaloo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    MFP has definitely helped me to see what I don't need to eat! I am a snacker and there are so many calories in the snacks I'd eat (salted nuts, cheesy pretzels, caramel bugles and list goes on and on). That's why I have 65 pounds to lose!
  • rainwalkerSK
    Options
    I dont even remember what I ate.

Me either. But I did some number crunching, and looking at my weight gain against my activity level, I estimate that I was averaging around 3200 cal/day. Ugh.
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Easily averaged 5000-6000 a day without exercise. A whole medium pizza for dinner travelling alone, chinese buffet for lunch, cracker barrel for breakfast.
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Four packs of chicken nuggets from Wendy's and a large frosty. Good lord.... :sad:
  • quiltingducky
    quiltingducky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yes, probably at least double the calorie count what I am eating now. I would not guess much more volume wise, but definitely more rich in fats, carbs, and sugars.