What a loss of 177 pounds looks like

Options

Replies

• cbsavga
    cbsavga Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. This story and photo gives anyone with a pulse the knowledge that with self-discipline and making good choices you can have just about any body you desire. Fantastic job. God Bless you
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    8.gif

^^^this

^^ THIS times a million!!! Plus a huge hug and a happy dance!! You're amazing!!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job!
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    :drinker: You are such an amazing person! Thank you so much for sharing and you look absolutely wonderful!
  • Wishywashy25
    Options
    That's amazing!! Your and inspiration to me. If you can do it so can I!!! Thank you for showing that to me =)
  • poshcouture
    Options
    You. Look. Amazing! Absolutely amazing! I stand and applaud you for your dedication to your journey!
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Just. Wow!
  • staceyGO
    Options
    That's effin nuts, way to go, you look incredible!
  • high5girl
    high5girl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You are so inspiring to someone who needs to lose around the same amount of weight overall. WTG!
  • Glamazon511
    Glamazon511 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! and love the pics in your profile. Way to go!!!
  • sicilysclover
    sicilysclover Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic good job!
  • HoneyBadgerPress
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration!!!!
  • AlexandraLynch
    Options
    Hi, Kossack! I recognize those photos! (hugs)
  • Sammijc87
    Sammijc87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That is amazing! You look great and Im sure you feel great as well.
  • DanielleB1016
    Options
    Amazing! Way to go!! :) I hope one day I can become a great success story like you have. Best Wishes.
  • emmab_73
    emmab_73 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I really don't know what to say other than WOW!! I came on to the community boards today because I'm PMSing up a storm, and I wanted to find someone to argue with (!!!) but I clicked on your story instead, and I am ever so glad I did!! You are a beautiful inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story, and thank you for the reminder that we're all doing this for the same reasons.
  • stephfranke
    stephfranke Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WOW... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. JOB WELL DONE.... I am in awe of your accomplishment.... Can I add you as a friend, as I work my way to health??? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Just beautiful! :happy:
  • cre8vecheryl
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations!!!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! You look wonderful- congratulations! And now you know you really can do anything you set your mind to!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!