Part way there - still embarrassed but w/ a pic

Options

Replies

• tdaviduke
    Options
    Great job! Nothing to be embarrassed about!
  • misskristy30
    Options
    Such a difference! Thanks for sharing your success and no reason to be embarrassed!
  • swfloridagal
    Options
    Gerri - your progress is impressive. Its hard work. Its determination. Its commitment. It takes courage. Its amazing what you have done.

So if you add it all up, it describes YOU! A hard worker who is determined, commited, courageous, amazing and impressive!? Take it in Gerri. You are all these things and are doing a fantastic job!

What is there to be embarassed about that? All the rest of us are in the same boat. WE all overate and now we're trying hard not to. Your no different than the rest of us banana's. We are just a bunch of banana's headed for better health. Nothing to be embarassed about there!

Keep up the good work sweetie! Your doing GREAT and you inspire me to keep at it.
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Thank you so much for sharing and keep it up - we want more inspiration from you!
  • dannytrees1
    dannytrees1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I can sure see the difference, good work!
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Just read your post, the whole thing. You have come a long way and you should be VERY proud of the HUGE accomplishment you have made. You look wonderful. Your story is very inspiring. Thanks so much for braving it out and sharing with us!
  • peles_fire
    Options
    I applaud your bravery in sharing your pics! Nothing quite as liberating as facing a fear and kicking its *kitten*! I think you are doing great and you look wonderful. Keep up the hard work and I have no doubt you will get there. Great job!
  • somemansdream
    Options
    Gerrie,
    Way to go girl, you can really see the progress you have made.
    Looking forward to getting to know you better. Thanks for the friend request and the note you sent.
    Debbie
  • mommygirlx3
    mommygirlx3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    way to go keep up the great work
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Look at you go! Well done
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I don't think you have anything to be embarrassed about! You're looking good!
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    great job!! keep up the good work. congrats you look great!
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Congrats....you look terrific! Keep up the great work!
  • smileyII
    smileyII Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, You look totally different. Keep going to achieve your goals!
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't be embarrassed! You were beautiful before and you're beautiful now - but a healthier beautiful :) Congratulations, you are doing an amazing job!
  • anaduffy
    Options
    nothing to be embarrassed about I'm just starting and it's others like you who help me get motivated and see that I can do it
  • amazing_u2
    Options
    Ha! Ha! You did it! Way to go! So glad you had that 'in your face girlfried" who kind of called you on the carpet sort to speak. You should feel empowered by your courage to embark upon your weight loss journey and to face yourself in the literal since. I can see you are well on your way. I am inspired. I was having the same realization myself when I was doing some holiday cleaning and wanted to reorganize when I had the harsh reality, I had hardly any pictures of myself and my kids,ages 14, 2, and 1. Reading your story just gave me that extra boost, I need to take more pictures of myself, kids and hubby regardless of what size I am.
    All the best on your weight loss success!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Nothing to be embarrassed about. You realized you had a problem, and you're taking the steps to address it...the trend is favorable and you're still making progress. Sounds like something to be proud of instead.
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!! THAT TOOK GREAT COURAGE I APPLAUD U!!!!
  • lynnacuff
    Options
    you look awesome..and sounds very much like my story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!