Anyone using Body by Visalus?

Options

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Well said Scott....I didnt feel it was advertising either....just because the original poster wanted feedback, doesnt mean that she is pushing to sell...she just needs support...isnt that what we are all here for???

It was not the OPs post that was the issue, it was the vulture who sweeped in very shortly after the thread was started.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Just asking about it. I don't sell it, nor do I plan to. Good grief, can we not just have a discussion?

Does said discussion involve you calling everyone that disagrees with you rude?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Just asking about it. I don't sell it, nor do I plan to. Good grief, can we not just have a discussion?

Shhhh!

I'm enjoying the hypocrisy, my favorite part of the MFP forums.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Shhhh!

Welcome Back Jof! :flowerforyou:
  • Ms_Steel
    Options

Shhhh!

Welcome Back Jof! :flowerforyou:

i second this commotion.
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Are you going to be drinking 2 of your daily meals forever? No? You will gain that **** back my friend.
  • emilym_3
    Options
    I tried it for about three weeks or so. I liked the vitamins, but I didn't see any weight loss from it.
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    It's a pyramid scheme selling a product full of junk. And yes, I can back that statement with actual research and scientific fact.
    THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS- PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    pyrimid schems are illigel and they dont have product and they just partnered with biggest loser in addition Dr Oz has backed this.

Ohhh well then, if Dr.Oz said it, it MUST be true!!!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    :laugh: very amusing post to read through.

Seriously though, the problem is that people think that the shakes "work". You would get the same results eating *gasp* REAL FOOD rather than drinking these stupid things. If you're only using them because you're too lazy to cook breakfast in the morning, then sure, go for it.
    If you're using it for weight loss then it's really a huge waste of money. Buy some food, eat and enjoy. These shakes are nothing more than a filler for people who are too lazy to get in the kitchen and cook a meal.

So the fact that I already get up at 5am for my 75 minute commute to work in the morning, am not normally very hungry first thing and prefer to drink a quick shake for breakfast instead of making "real food", and choose to drink another shake at lunch at my desk because I use my lunch hour to work out instead of socialize and eat crap for lunch like most of the people I work with makes me LAZY?!? Give your head a shake lady. Stop judging people for choosing to do something different than what you do. :angry:

They're for convenience. Why would you choose to drink a shake rather than eat an actual balanced lunch? You don't have to 'eat crap' or socialize.

EXACTLY!!!

Seriously, go eat a sandwich if you like and leave me and my shakes alone. I dont have to justify anything to you. I enjoy them, it works for my lifestyle and thats all Ive ever stated. Nuff said.

Aren't we quickly feeling testy? go have a shake, maybe it will make you feel better.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    :laugh: very amusing post to read through.

Seriously though, the problem is that people think that the shakes "work". You would get the same results eating *gasp* REAL FOOD rather than drinking these stupid things. If you're only using them because you're too lazy to cook breakfast in the morning, then sure, go for it.
    If you're using it for weight loss then it's really a huge waste of money. Buy some food, eat and enjoy. These shakes are nothing more than a filler for people who are too lazy to get in the kitchen and cook a meal.

So the fact that I already get up at 5am for my 75 minute commute to work in the morning, am not normally very hungry first thing and prefer to drink a quick shake for breakfast instead of making "real food", and choose to drink another shake at lunch at my desk because I use my lunch hour to work out instead of socialize and eat crap for lunch like most of the people I work with makes me LAZY?!? Give your head a shake lady. Stop judging people for choosing to do something different than what you do. :angry:

They're for convenience. Why would you choose to drink a shake rather than eat an actual balanced lunch? You don't have to 'eat crap' or socialize.

EXACTLY!!!

Seriously, go eat a sandwich if you like and leave me and my shakes alone. I dont have to justify anything to you. I enjoy them, it works for my lifestyle and thats all Ive ever stated. Nuff said.

Aren't we quickly feeling testy? go have a shake, maybe it will make you feel better.

Yeah, there seem to be a lot of hangry people on this thread.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    What I always wonder...

Body by Vi users.

If you were to cut back on your calories instead of replacing solid food with a liquid meal... don't you think you would have lost the same amount of weight?

What do you plan to do when you've reached your goal weight? Will you take the shake for the rest of your life? Will you have to replace solid foods with a shake forever?

How do you feel about the shady advertising techniques that this company uses? Gluten-free? PAH! They aren't. They really, really aren't. When I saw the ingredient list for this product it said: MAY CONTAIN WHEAT. That means it's not gluten-free. Which means they're lying in their advertising.

Are you comfortable supporting a company that outright lies like that? What else are they lying about? Don't you wonder about that? I know I do and that's why I won't touch them with a ten foot pole.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    What I always wonder...

Body by Vi users.

If you were to cut back on your calories instead of replacing solid food with a liquid meal... don't you think you would have lost the same amount of weight?

What do you plan to do when you've reached your goal weight? Will you take the shake for the rest of your life? Will you have to replace solid foods with a shake forever?

How do you feel about the shady advertising techniques that this company uses? Gluten-free? PAH! They aren't. They really, really aren't. When I saw the ingredient list for this product it said: MAY CONTAIN WHEAT. That means it's not gluten-free. Which means they're lying in their advertising.

Are you comfortable supporting a company that outright lies like that? What else are they lying about? Don't you wonder about that? I know I do and that's why I won't touch them with a ten foot pole.

*steps into brain of bbv seller*

"That don't matter! I needs to get paid! I got a basement full of this crap I need to unload on some suckers er.. friends and family!"
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    All promoters, consider yourself reported. Carry on.

I got a message from some kind of promoter the other day. It was SO subtle. Good to know I can report that next time. I didn't even think to do so.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE this company, what it stands for and the products! I have lost 100lbs and have kept it off. I recently started using visalus and have lost an additional 23! It has changed my life completely. I recommend it to EVERYONE! Take action today!!

Wow, 4 posts and 4 exuberant product endorsements........coincidence?
  • karynspeace
    Options
    Designer whey weight control is cheaper and practically identical... just saying
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    IMO .. using any diet pills or other "aids" is just asking for trouble in the long run. You get used to a crutch and then when the time comes you don't have a clue of how a "normal" person eats healthily. Then.. there you go again! Back to the crutch.. and on and on...
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Yeah, there seem to be a lot of hangry people on this thread.

And to think, if I'd never read this I wouldn't be able to add "hangry" to my vocabulary . . . I bow . . . :love:
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Why is this thread still happening?
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    What I always wonder...

Body by Vi users.

*steps into brain of bbv seller*

"That don't matter! I needs to get paid! I got a basement full of this crap I need to unload on some suckers er.. friends and family!"

Huh. I see. I see. I'm incapable of stepping into such a mindset. Good thing you were here to translate. ;)