When did your 2 Belly's Become 1?

Options
13»

Replies

• Jkelly1221
    Jkelly1221 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I started at 224 lbs with several bellies, lol. I am now 162 lbs...I was hoping to get down to 145 so that's what, 18 lbs away...I thought that my 'spare tire' would be gone by now, but its not :-( gonna try the hip hop abs extreme next
  • morgaine108
    Options
    I lost 100 lbs about 10 years ago, went from 240 to 140 and still never really lost the two bellies. The top one was flat enough that it wasn't noticeable anymore but I couldn't wear anything where you could see my midriff still, I was too self conscious of it. I would imagine if you have enough fat there for long enough the skin gets so stretched out that there will always be that pooch or flap of skin there. Now, I didn't do probably as much strength training as I should have, I was mostly running, so it may be that it could have gotten tighter with more ab strength work, but I don't think it will every completely go away.
  • MizzTweezy
    MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I lost 100 lbs about 10 years ago, went from 240 to 140 and still never really lost the two bellies. The top one was flat enough that it wasn't noticeable anymore but I couldn't wear anything where you could see my midriff still, I was too self conscious of it. I would imagine if you have enough fat there for long enough the skin gets so stretched out that there will always be that pooch or flap of skin there. Now, I didn't do probably as much strength training as I should have, I was mostly running, so it may be that it could have gotten tighter with more ab strength work, but I don't think it will every completely go away.

Ahhhhhhhggggggggg noooo don't say that! lol
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    I actually realized that my belly turned into one last night when I was sitting on the toilet, haha! I'm so happy!!! Only a little bit to go now :happy:
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    LOL I'm sorry I have to ask... I have 2 bellys, I know I can't be the only one out there with this issue...I can pull them both out and make one huge set of lips and make it smile even! hahahaha..... Around what weight did you finally notice it transform to only 1?

I almost woke up my husband and daughter when I read this. :laugh: I am in the same boat as you. I really need the two to merge. LOL
  • surabhit
    surabhit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Haha! I love this post. The two do become one ladies... The top belly goes first, and then the bottom one sticks around for a while. I never had huge bellies, but the top one has now disappeared after 2 weeks of the Jillian Michaels shred! Bottom one remains and looks likely to go when I hit 52kgs.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I have no belly so I'm no help but do you only get the two belly thing if you've had kids or a C- Section??? Just curious as talking about starting to have a family at some point and this terrifies me! * Mainly because I also just Googled Fupa and gunt.... :frown:
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I guess it just depends on the person because after 50 pounds lost, I'm at 135 and I really thought that when I hit this stage I'd have a one flat belly. NOPE! It looks flat if I have pants covering my lower belly but nope, don't be fooled by my magician tricks. Fupa is now a baby fupa but it's still there! :( I'm hoping that 10 more pounds from now it will be gone. I'm crossing my fingers!
  • Songtothesiren
    Songtothesiren Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    My multi-bellies dropped significantly by the time I hit Day 21 of the 30 Day Shred. It's still big, but now I can finally see my toes! :blushing:
  • eljelc
    Options
    I must get a FUPA t-shirt - sooo funny!

fupa.jpg
  • millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I must get a FUPA t-shirt - sooo funny!

fupa.jpg

THAT is hilarious!!!!

Thank you so much for this thread; for the giggling behind my desk, and also because now I know I'm not the only one!! The top bit has gone down since I've been doing 30DS, and the bottom (I call it my pooch lol) is reducing, but very very slowly. I haven't lost any inches off my waist (i've always had a small waist for my weight) but 2 have disappeared from my pooch! slowly does it. I'd rather lose it slowly and tone up than lose it quickly and have an apron of skin that hasnt had a chance to snap back!
  • MizzTweezy
    Options
    I have no belly so I'm no help but do you only get the two belly thing if you've had kids or a C- Section??? Just curious as talking about starting to have a family at some point and this terrifies me! * Mainly because I also just Googled Fupa and gunt.... :frown:

I have never had kids and have 2...
  • samigirl1975
    samigirl1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Do not google fupa, do not. :)

Haha!! I agree!!!
  • samigirl1975
    samigirl1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I too dream of 1 belly days!! :sad:

Me too hunny, me too
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'll have 2 bellies forever, but I CANNOT be the only one who heard in their head "There can be only one!!!" when they read the title of this thread, can I?

Maybe I'm just a dork....LMAO
  • laurrens
    laurrens Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    true that! especially with my secret weapon - my jeans that button up to the waist!;) now just got to work on the top tuimmy bit!
  • MizzTweezy
    Options
    My multi-bellies dropped significantly by the time I hit Day 21 of the 30 Day Shred. It's still big, but now I can finally see my toes! :blushing:

I did about 21 days or so of the shred also and did notice a difference in the top one... Maybe it is something I should do more of
  • livinbb
    livinbb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'll have 2 bellies forever, but I CANNOT be the only one who heard in their head "There can be only one!!!" when they read the title of this thread, can I?

Maybe I'm just a dork....LMAO

LOL! That's hilarious! There can be ONLY one! I am a 2 bellied person. Its in my genetics. My dad is the same. One day though, one day, it'll be only 1. Thank God I like to lift and strength train, because by the sounds of it, that is what you need to do to get rid of both bellies.