Breakfast Cereal

Options
2»

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Quinoas with allspice, flaxseed, topped off with hazelnuts and a bit of vanilla soy milk.
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    Honey Bunches of Oats is pretty good but I dont like the Almond variety. I wanna get some of the peach flavor. Also try Multi Grain Cheerios. They are nutty and have the faintest sweetness to them. Special K Red Berries is yummy to. The box goes way too fast! Im not sure of the nutritional value, but good ole Life cereal is really good and sooo filling! HTH

I used to eat SOOOOO much special k but then i discovered that ALL their cereal products contain.. the evil ingredient.. get ready for this ppl i am sorry for those who love special k but it contains HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP!!!!!! and A LOT of it.. read the ingredients label and its like the 4th or 5th ingredient..
  • wiesk1
    wiesk1 Posts: 26
    Options
    I love cereal, but im currently trying to switch to the Carnation instant breakfast drinks! They are very good and filling, the milk chocolate one is my favorite! They also have ones low in sugar/high in fiber. I strongly suggest!
  • mydogmesa2
    mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that if HFCS is not first second or third in the list that its peobaby OK to eat but all things in moderation. I wont eat anything if it has it in the top three.
  • mydogmesa2
    mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    oops
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I love special K red berries with light chocolate soy milk.
    It sounds gross, and looks gross, but its amazing.