u are beutifull

Replies

• totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Not being $hitty when someone posts a positive thread is also beautiful.
    :heart:
  • lets all feel beutifull and say wot makes u feel beutifull

You have beautiful eyes and it's a beautiful idea for a thread. I always feel beautiful before I go to bed and feel ugly when I wake up. I guess I can't see well when I'm tired.
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    i was trying to make people feel good but i must off got it wrong

meh, its why i stay off the forums, people are so rude here, i keep to my friends ive made on this site, cheer up, you are beautiful, and well so am i damn it, hahaha
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    My son tells me i'm beautiful.... coming from a 5 year old i think its sooo sweet!

My son is five and tells me I'm beautiful too. He also likes to run my long waist length hair as I carry him to bed.

*sigh* their only little for soo long.

I need to remember these moments for when he is 15 has hormones raging and hates me.
  • im dyslexic sorry

^ don't worry about it beautiful, some people are just straight rude:mad:
  • WTF doesn't spell anything but we all know what it means.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    so does FTW..... "forever two wheels"
  • See those little red lines under the words you typed? They signify something.

Giggles
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    My family, I love them:flowerforyou:
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    My family, I love them:flowerforyou:

This, my 5 year old will come and sit in my lap and tell me how handsome I am, of course being her father I offer to buy her cars and condos and such. I am easy and I will pay for it, but for now...
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    im dyslexic sorry
    You shouldn't apologize for that when people want to be cold hearted about it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    i love it when people say u look amazing in that outfit or u just feel amazing

I had a guy tell me I feel amazing. That made me feel beautiful. :bigsmile:
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549 Member
    i wish i had that but i have only ever been used by men really
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    im dyslexic sorry

^ don't worry about it beautiful, some people are just straight rude:mad:

Yes, everyone knew what you meant.

This post separates the beauty from the ugly. You can tell by the responses. :brokenheart:
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    i was trying to make people feel good but i must off got it wrong

The problem is NOT you. The problem is that there are a lot of people on the forums that either enjoy putting others down or are just plain inconsiderate and don't think about how what they say affects others. (People are bold behind their computers and not always in a good way).

A LOT of people liked your post and it helps remind us all of the happy times and positive feedback that is so easy to forget when we're overwhelmed with ultimate goals and the struggles we encounter while trying to meet those goals. Your message got through to the people who needed it, and appreciate it. Don't worry about the others. :flowerforyou:
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Not being $hitty when someone posts a positive thread is also beautiful.

^^^This
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Sleeping naked makes me feel beautiful.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    The loud-*kitten* pipes on my bike that turn all the heads at red lights make me feel about 9 feet tall and bulletproof.
  • I love the way my hair looks after I Henna it! Bright and vibrant!! Makes me feel young and classy!!
    lets all feel beutifull and say wot makes u feel beutifull
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    See those little red lines under the words you typed? They signify something.

Well that was rude!

BUT made me Laugh - seriously like snort...

It might have been rude, but it was funny!