Ladies with implants! Let's talk.......

Options

Replies

• sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    sorry ladies- i was at the gym, and yes they can be fixed if uneven and NO you cant see them...MFP would never allow it. So your just gonna have to look at my pics on my profile lol.:smokin:

MFP doesn't police gmail. Just sayin. :tongue:

:laugh:

Waiting for you to accept my request :flowerforyou:
  • sizzle92
    Options
    OMG I booked the surgery. Nov 1st. Definately going to revise the right....still thinking about going bigger or not.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    sorry ladies- i was at the gym, and yes they can be fixed if uneven and NO you cant see them...MFP would never allow it. So your just gonna have to look at my pics on my profile lol.:smokin:

MFP doesn't police gmail. Just sayin. :tongue:

:laugh:

Waiting for you to accept my request :flowerforyou:

I still have it in my invites just so I can look at you daily. :smooched:
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely waiting til I hit my goal weight and pop out a few kids, but I've always been unhappy with my breast size for implants sound FABULOUS. I think I'd definitely want saline.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I will get them the day I need them, no question about it.
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! I got overfill to 340s and ended up w/ a D
  • sizzle92
    Options
    I think you look great! I got overfill to 340s and ended up w/ a D

Thank you! I am 350. A "D"....wouldn't mind a DD. If I do go bigger it will only be to around 475. I just want alittle more volume so I don't have to wear push ups to get the look I like.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lp6f488dYk1qhkj0po1_500.gif
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal, it is something I will definitely be looking into.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I dont find implants attractive at all.. but to each his (or her) own.

Many men don't find the fakeness desireable. My husband doesn't like fake nails, hair, eyelashes, boobs, etc. The only fake on me is my hair color as I don't like my natural blonde hair, so I dye it darker.
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 115 llbs and I have 375cc moderate + profile...... under the muscle. I started off very small and ended up a C-cup. I think you look gorgeous now and I'm sure they will look great after your revision, keep in mind they say it takes 100 cc's or more to notice a difference in when you upgrade. I'm saving for a revision for a few complications.....and might just go bigger in the process! :drinker:
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    This thread is relevant to my interests. ladies with implants.....keep on postin. thanks.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I like my boobs, just the way they are.
  • mindirella
    Options
    I got mine about 10 years ago....... I went from AA to full C. Doc wanted me to do DD I said - NO WAY!

Glad I didn't!

My worry right now is that I've lost over 50 pounds over the past year, now i can totally feel my implants moving around and it is freaking me out.

I know after about 10 years you may have to do them again..... so it could be that.

But I think it is I have less fat and it isn't holding the implant like it used to.

Overall - very very happy I did it. Evened my body out and really helped my self esteem.

But when I had it done 10 years ago - I had money..... now I don't lol..... so hopefully I don't have to redo them any time soon!
  • sizzle92
    Options
    So I'm still contemplating going bigger but definately leaning more towards it. I can pull it off with my body type and I think if I go under to revise and don't go bigger I will kick myself.
  • mindirella
    Options
    Here's another thing to think about - EVERY person that I know that has gotten the boob job - has gained weight after.... It is a total mental thing - you're boobs are all of the sudden really huge and you feel like you are uneven.....

I gained 15 pounds right after because I felt like all of the sudden I was way top heavy.

I did lose 10 of it a few months later when I realized I was fine... but I'm just being honest.

These are the things docs don't know or won't tell you......

Recovery-wise - I was down for over a week. But that is because I was so terrified of the feeling of the implants moving around right after I got them, I was hunching over and I totally killed my back.

I told my sis-in-law about that, so when she got hers done she forced herself to keep upright and moving, and she had a 2-3 day recovery time.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    OMG the recovery was a *****. Totally get the back hunching thing. But I didn't gain. Mine motivate me to stay fit and in shape. I never felt top heavy. But I have a huge *kitten* maybe that's why? :laugh: Luckily revision is usually a breeze since your muscle is already cut so the hard part is already taken care of. ;)
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I dont find implants attractive at all.. but to each his (or her) own.

Many men don't find the fakeness desireable. My husband doesn't like fake nails, hair, eyelashes, boobs, etc. The only fake on me is my hair color as I don't like my natural blonde hair, so I dye it darker.

....?? im sorry, you dont like your natural hair, but some people dont like thier natural eyelashes...whats he difference?? Your husband might not like, but theres plenty of men who do.

Whith that said: the only thing gross about anything fake, haircolor, nails, eyelashes, makeup, HATERS etc.- is when its done wrong. thats ugly:huh:
  • aprus5542
    Options
    Out of curiosity... When you sleep on your stomach does it feel strange? Are you even allowed to sleep like that?
  • jenjones28
    jenjones28 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 0", and have moderate+ profile, under the muscle, 500 cc saline implants overfilled to 550 cc done about four years ago. That puts me right at a 36DD. I debated on if I should go this size or a little smaller, and I'm so glad I went the bigger size. If you're debating between two sizes, go with the bigger one unless your PS says it's too big for your frame. He would know best. Otherwise, go with the bigger one (IMO).

I had surgery on a Thursday afternoon and was back to work on Monday, so not too bad as far as recovery. And to answer your question, Chloe, it was about 6 months before I could comfortably sleep on my stomach, but I've always been a tummy sleeper and it's no problem at all now.