1 Year down - 70 lbs- Pics

Options

Replies

• figgee78
    figgee78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous! Congrats on everything that you have accomplished!
  • bblee182
    Options
    Your a whole different person! You look absolutely beautiful and great! Keep up the good work. YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • RobinStarr_RN
    RobinStarr_RN Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    42years old? You look like me I'm 24 u look greatttttttt
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Beautiful!:wink:
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    What a difference a year makes! You are beautiful.
  • Tamisha15
    Tamisha15 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow, such a difference!! Thanks for posting this, great encouragement and congratulations. Keep it up :wink:
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Look at you! Such an inspiration!! Congrats!

I was a size 22 when I started this journey and I am in a 14 now and still losing.
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!! (love the shoes) :happy:
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    Amazing story and even amazing change. You look great. I'll add you for sure to help me stay motivated. Stay dedicated like you're doing now. It's inspiring!!
  • homemomfreda
    Options
    Great work - you look fab!
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look great. Way to stick with.
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    I think my favorite part is that in the after picture? You seem to be really happy. You're not just smiling like the one above, you look really happy. Great job! You look amazing!
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You look great, well done, all the best on your journey:happy:
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I think my favorite part is that in the after picture? You seem to be really happy. You're not just smiling like the one above, you look really happy. Great job! You look amazing!

You are on the money with that! I am HAPPY! It is great to wake up and want to move.
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You look completely different. You just inspired me to hit the pool. Thanks for the fire in my belly today.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    dear you,
    stop being so freaking amazing and inspirational!
    from, me.

JK--don't stop! you're awesome!
  • xoTammyox
    xoTammyox Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You look absolutely fantastic. It is so inspiring when I read about people who've lost weight. Especially someone who is my height. Keep up the good work. :D
  • kknana
    kknana Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. You are in my age and height range. I have 43 more lbs to lose - its taken 4 months to lose the 1st 20. I appreciate your post. Please add me to your friends - I would like to see what you have done in more detail to lose the weight. I know weight training is my next phase. I am wondering if my progress is slow due to just 1200 calories a day - but i don't know because i don't have enough heavy exercise yet.
    Thanks again for posting
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!