Progress... With Pics!

Options

Replies

• DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!! This is a great reminder to all of us who sometimes get stuck on the # on the scale. It's not all about that! Thanks for the reminder and whatever you are doing, it is working! Job well done!!
  • Muslimah1218
    Muslimah1218 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING.. You can DO IT.. You have come this far!!!
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    A) You're awesome
    B) You look amazing
    C) I'm extremely proud of you

:heart:

This!! :flowerforyou:
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    YES! You look wonderful and I am sooooo proud of you!:happy:
  • jconnolly528
    Options
    You are a true inspiration. Congratulations on becoming a heathier you. You look phenominal.
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    First - you look absolutely amazing - AWESOME JOB!!

Second - I love, and am now stealing this quote:

"The number one reason that people quit is because they look at how far they have to go, not how far they've come."

THIS!!!! Congrats!
  • katierechgomez
    Options
    YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!! You should be so proud of yourself! You are such an inspiration! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! You look fabulous! Thank you for sharing your story and progress!!!
  • keithmf24
    Options
    Great Job,,, Keep it up!
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're an inspiration to us all. Keep up the excellent work!
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    Seeing and reading about your success if very inspiring for me. Thanks!:bigsmile:
  • susiebear29
    Options
    you do look amazing as everyone else has said and I love your quote about looking at how far you've come not how far you have to go it's soooo true!!! Well done im so pleased for you!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • BikinimomE
    BikinimomE Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    *Thunderous Applause*

Your progress (as the post that began this thread) is very inspirational to us all.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND NEVER FORGET THAT SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE!
  • Happyirisheyes
    Happyirisheyes Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! well done, you are an inspiration!
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! :happy: :flowerforyou: :blushing: :heart:
  • timarii
    timarii Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I learned that quote from Pinterest too and ever since I have been celebrating my progress! I was being hard on myself and I definitely think thats why I kept falling down. I didnt fail though because I got right back up and Im doing it and so are you!

Im so impressed with your bodyfat loss...How are you tracking your fat loss and muscle gain? What are you using that gives you such precise numbers? Im not tracking fat % loss and Im sure it would help me if I did.
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow you look Great! Congrats!
  • womanwithamission
    Options
    Awesome. I think it's so inspirational to read that it was simple, exercise and counting calories...working your *kitten* off. I was bummed out for the past two days, the weight is not coming off fast enough, so your " quote" was perfect. Thank you!
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • Snookie2u
    Options
    Posting your pictures is very inspirational ...thank you for sharing! Look forward!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!