Strange things we say to our SO

Replies

• SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    My fiancé and I call each other "arm" :laugh:
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    When I hug my husband, I sometimes say, "I want to wear your skin." I'm usually cold and he's warm. I've started calling him my little pork sausage which makes him smile because I think he's little.

Part of me wants to say that sounds really scary and I'd run for the hills if someone said that to me (I want to wear your skin) but I know I've got some other weird things we say to each other that I just can't think of. My boyfriend turns into a furnace at night - I haven't figured out a saying for it yet but I'm sure one will come up sooner than later!
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    We have jokes about woo girls. I also call him old man (only a couple years older than me).

Do tell us what a woo girl is?? I'm thinking along the lines of the drunk girls who yell "woooooo" when taking a shot or at any other opportunity available?

Yes that is a woo girl :P
  • soontobesam
    I love the secret language that families, couples, best friends - whatever - have with each other. So cute!
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    also.......... when we go to bed, and get in the position to go to sleep, one of us will always say "juuuuuust right". It is cute.
  • soontobesam
    We have jokes about woo girls. I also call him old man (only a couple years older than me).

Do tell us what a woo girl is?? I'm thinking along the lines of the drunk girls who yell "woooooo" when taking a shot or at any other opportunity available?

Yes that is a woo girl :P

I may or may not have been a woo girl when I was a drunk college kid. :blushing:
  • midcoast_mommy
    midcoast_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    I call him Mr. Snugglebutt :happy:
  • soontobesam
    also.......... when we go to bed, and get in the position to go to sleep, one of us will always say "juuuuuust right". It is cute.

I love that!
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    My boyfriend calls me "Spin Ninja" because anytime I do something really silly that he makes fun of me for *in a cute way*, I will inevitably spin the story around to make it seem like he was doing the really silly thing. He also calls me "Blue Eyes" or "the lawyer." I just call him "you".
  • soontobesam
    I call him Mr. Snugglebutt :happy:

hahaha - mine is sexybutt. Us girls are silly. :tongue:
  • When one of us does something stupid, we tell each other "you're so pretty".
  • soontobesam
    My boyfriend calls me "Spin Ninja" because anytime I do something really silly that he makes fun of me for *in a cute way*, I will inevitably spin the story around to make it seem like he was doing the really silly thing. He also calls me "Blue Eyes" or "the lawyer." I just call him "you".

Well of course it was him that was doing the silly thing! We don't do silly things.... :glasses:

"The Lawyer" needs some more explaining!
  • IntoTheSky
    I may or may not have been a woo girl when I was a drunk college kid. :blushing:

Hell, I still am.................
  • IntoTheSky
    When one of us does something stupid, we tell each other "you're so pretty".

We kinda do this too..... except, when one of us says something dumb, the other will say "at least you're cute....."
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    My boyfriend and I have had entire conversations consisting of nonsense words like "murr," "nya," and "nom." I can't explain it.

But, funnily enough, when I got my iPhone I set his text tone to the duck quacking. xD

HEY! That's how I communicate with him :D I'm glad I'm not alone. I also throw in mew's, meh's, and we used to say I waffle you and waffles's were stronger than love, then it went to cupcake till some other lame girl started using that with her boyfriend and it lost all specialness.
  • Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    My fiance and I always have some random name to call each other (peter, julie, sam) lol - it's wierd but oh well... so are we!:love:
  • thoshowski
    thoshowski Posts: 135 Member
    My boyfriend and I used to put an "h" at the end of everything.
    Teresah
    Jeffh
    Househ
    But make sure you pronounce the h at the end of every word. It's kinda of funny. My name in his phone is still Teresah
  • sw0301
    sw0301 Posts: 46 Member
    We always call each other 'babe', when we have to actually say our real first names in public it actually feels odd. Half the time I just yell babe from across the store, if that doesn't work then I go for his second nickname 'hott stuff'. I nicknamed him Hott Stuff and he's always called me 'Princess'. It's how we're in each other's phones & have been pretty much since we started dating. We have many others though...cutie patootie, mr & mrs, turd face....haha you name it we probably use it frequently!
  • Whenever either one of us does something dumb, we tell each other "you're so pretty."
  • my bf says anything romantic in swedish. i used to have to look up translations but i've picked up a lot of swedish from him :) he calls me "min älskade" (my beloved). i speak to him in german and call him "mein Schatz" (my treasure) or "liebchen" (sweetheart)