Is there anything you NEVER track?

Options

Replies

• AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    I don't track spices. It's not even worth it. And sometimes I forget to track my zero-calorie drinks.

I am about the same! lol
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Supplements. I always forget.
  • ProfessorStayPuft
    Options
    I track everything. Occasionally I don't track my coffee because I drink it black most times, I also don't track dry spices.
  • ilinx
    ilinx Posts: 34
    Options
    I never track my coffee or my tea because I don't add sugar or milk to it. Same goes with things like garlic, basil and other herbs - I saw quite a lot of people track them.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Water, coffee, tea, diet soda. Basically any 0 calorie drinks.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    coffee and diet coke.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    semen
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I don't count my breast feeding.

Me either.
  • LuckyTerrier
    LuckyTerrier Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I don't usually track my water because I know I get enough. I also don't track diet coke because it's zero calorie and I don't drink it regularly. I don't track spices that I sprinkle on my food in small amounts because I don't use a lot so I don't think it's worth it. Sometime I add lemon juice to my water, but only a small amount and not all the time, so I haven't actually measured and logged it.

I'm really careful not to expand this list though because I want my log to be as correct as possible. I try to log even small portions of all other things.
  • o2bADyer
    Options
    I track everything, cause that's kinda the point.

Yep...me too! :wink:
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I don't track my coffee because it's only 1-2 calories. I don't track sodium or carbohydrates. Just look at the calories.
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    The Extra sugarfree gum that I chew while I'm working out. I figure the 5 calories get lost somewhere between all of the chewing and logging of my exercise calories, which are only close approximations anyway.
  • careyannal
    Options
    I don't track gum, spices, or my water. I keep cut up bite size melon in the fridge, I don't track it if I have one little piece, or one strawberry.

Also with veggies I guesstimate my serving sizes since the calories are negligible.
  • knb2000
    knb2000 Posts: 29 Member
    Options

LOL..I must be totally anal, I track just about everything!! Unless I really can't find or figure out the calories myself, then I guess-timate it.
    <raises hand> Anal here too.. Or should I say I have OCPD. Everything going in gets logged..

Haha I can be like that too. The other day my boyfriend fed me a cracker with cheese and I was like "Thanks a lot. Now I have to log a cracker and slice of cheese! :grumble: " lol
    hahahahaha.. My husband thinks it's hilarious to do things like that..
  • hazelnutgranola
    Options
    I hardly ever track my tea, coffee, diet soft drinks, or anything that has more than 5 calories per serving. I guess the only reason is that my BlackBerry App is so slow that I can't be bothered to track all the minor details >.<
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I've seen people track gum. Sugar free gum.. -_(\
  • CrisN99
    CrisN99 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I do track my supplements. My four pills have 45 cals and a few carbs (the caltrate vanilla chew is the culprit for those I think).

I don't track pepper or salt. I rarely add more than a shake of either and its not something I want to dole out by the teaspoon. I also don't count the cinnamon in my coffee on weekends. I do count the splenda.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Black coffee, diet soft drinks, and other "zero" calorie items have varying amounts of sodium, a small amount of carbs, some potassium, etc.
    Kinda depends on what you need to track.
    Some medications, prescription and over-the-counter, have a small calorie content as well as some of the other macros.
    These little things add up in a day's time: Two here, five there, four somewhere else.
    I log everything.
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I track everything. The only exceptions to logging are if I'm heading to bed soon, and am a few hundred calories under for the day, and eat some tiny snack like 5 goldfish crackers or 7 grapes, or something. I've become familiar enough with logging to know that isn't going to put me over, so I don't log it.
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    I track everything because I am determined to ensure my fat loss goals are realized.

Not tracking is cheating, and the ONLY one hurt through cheating is yourself in this regard.