Congratulations!
  • frenchrose1
    frenchrose1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS, You look GREAT..:flowerforyou:
  • CynGoddess
    CynGoddess Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congrats. hard work and dedication paid off.
  • LainieFarence
    Options
    congrats!!!!
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Excellent
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    o.O wow u look fantastic!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! That is awesome!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look beautiful!
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.. just keep swimming swimming swimming.

Congrats to you... That is so AWESOME.

And Dory is my fav. fish on Finding Nemo. :happy: Love that quote.
  • stephiegirl1215
    Options
    Wow great job!!!! Very impressive transformation, you look great!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Woah my goodness, thank you SO much everyone for all of the kind words and congrats. Thank you thank you!
  • mrsbimage
    Options
    you look absolutely gorgeous. WIll you continue to track your eating like you've been doing? Please share what has been your process
  • MommyCat2012
    MommyCat2012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and give me such hope. I'm one inch shorter than you & 7 lbs heavier. I look fwd to losing that 7 lbs if my 'after' pic looks half as HOT as yours! ;) nice work!
  • LSC77
    LSC77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    U look AWESOME! Good Job!
  • kayyydee_cancel
    Options
    Awesome Job!!
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You can really tell the boost in your self-esteem just by looking at your before and after pictures. You seem to be a much happier person now. Way to go!
  • cakey01
    cakey01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I am 5'3", so I know how it is with extra weight...you are an inspiration!
  • Dgau338
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your experience! I love success stories!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely gorgeous. WIll you continue to track your eating like you've been doing? Please share what has been your process

Yes! I'll absolutely track for quite a while. I have no idea what my maintenance calories even are right now, I need to get on that now that my kiddos are napping. My plan is to up my cals weekly until I get to maintenance. I think after an extended period of eating around that number I'll be ok enough to track just once in a while. I'm confident that I've changed my life style enough that I won't always need to log - fingers crossed that I'm right!

The process for me was pretty basic. I lost the first 25 by eating 1200/cals a day and going for a 30 minute walk every evening. The last 15 has been done by eating between 1200-1500 cals most days and lifting 3x/week (sometimes 4), spinning, pilates and a lot of walking. I've actually taken a liking to working out but I don't work out hard every day. If I skip the gym, I still get outside and do my 30 minute walk. It's been 90% diet and 10% exercise for me. I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old so I'm always on my feet and we're a pretty active family.
  • shipshape55
    shipshape55 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look great !!! WTG
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!